SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  NON SKATEBOARD RELATED SALES AND AUCTIONS  »  F*'in HUGE COLLECTION OF COMICS
Page 1 of 1    

F*'in HUGE COLLECTION OF COMICS

broncos77
Posted: Sun May 17, 2015 2:42 pm Reply with quote
Looking to move some of the comics. They take up a lot of space and we are moving out of the rental into our first house. I have an extensive collection of late 70's-80's that Im going to part out into various series/mini/one-offs onto eBay. Over 3k+ comics...Before I drop these into the abyss, I wanted to offer them up to anybody interested. There is a small catch...Im not going to piece these out. I don't have time or the willingness to. If interested in a certain series I will be glad to forward some pics of particular issues, but Im not splitting them up. I will only sell these in series lots.

Major collection (100+ books ) lots include

Iron Man-extensive lot. Talking about 200+ books here. 92-255 complete run plus some older ones. Huge collection of mini series and one-offs

Uncanny X-Men-roughly 100 books. Older late 70s thru 80s. Heart of my collection. Beautiful books, really hate to see them leave. 140-256, small break, them pick up in mid 400's-low 500s. Plus I have a few of the x-men mini series from the eighties...

Wolverine-name it and I probably have it. Original series 47-189. Lost the box with the first 46. Have the original 4 part mini series, 1-17 of Marvel Presents, just about every side story, mini series. Wolvie with punisher, kitty prude, havoc, origins, ect...
Also includes newer series from 03 1-74 with annuals and variant covers

Daredevil-late 70s-80s 190-275, 297-337, plus annuals, Frank Miller mini, one offs

Captain America-mix bag of sorts. Have a nice run of the newer series 1-75 plus every issue having to do with the Civil War (Capt. America only, have some of the crossovers, but they fall in other series runs, i.e. Wolverine, Iron Man). It really is a nice collection for readers or investment. Civil War movie is coming, people are already slabbing these issues and throwing them on the bay.)

This is just a couple of the more important runs. I shit tons to go through and not enough time. Below are listed some of the other titles, if interested I can get more info and pics

Adventures of Superman/Action Comics
Ultimate Spiderman

Fan 4
Hulk
Avengers

Best of all I would say 90% of the collection is dead mint. If there are any glaring issues I will let you know. Not trying to get over on anyone. Most were bagged and boarded immediately. If you have the cash reserves and the time to have some of these graded(I have neither), you will make some cash.

If you were so inclined to take a shot at the whole 3k I would consider a nice deal. Shipping will be a bitch but we can figure it out.

If there is something that interests you, shoot me a message. Looking for cash, need to cover moving expenses and this brand new mortgage...

D
Bonsai
Posted: Fri May 22, 2015 7:32 am Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Where are you located >?

Page 1 of 1