SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  SCREEN PRINTING  »  WOODCHUCK LAMINATES UPDATE! PLEASE READ!
Page 1 of 1    

WOODCHUCK LAMINATES UPDATE! PLEASE READ!

pope
Posted: Fri Oct 31, 2003 10:29 am Reply with quote
I had ordered a bunch of these to try out and give to my team. So far these were the best of the bunch as far as shape would go. I gave my team some decks and for them to tell me what they thought. I got phonecalls from two of them and they already broke the boards. They only had the decks for a couple of days. They told me that the shape was sick but the wood was shitty. One of broke it doing a six stair nollie flip? The other one broke doing a three flip over a gap. So these are off my list. The next batch is Watson Laminates outta San Diego. These are shipping to them today. I will post how these hold up. So far I am skating one right now and it's great. I have landed some big shit and it has not broke yet. But, my team does bigger shit than I so I will let you know. Just wanted to spread MY OPINION! peACE
destroyeverything
Posted: Fri Oct 31, 2003 3:36 pm Reply with quote
Hmmm, I've only heard the best of Woodchuck. Do you have an existing board company? Just asking since you have a team. Do you have a website?
kevineleven
Posted: Fri Oct 31, 2003 5:51 pm Reply with quote
I'm on my second batch from Woodchuck, and all the people that are currently on them like them real well. No reported breaks yet.
Nick
Posted: Sat Nov 01, 2003 6:56 am Reply with quote
Yeah, I am riding a woodchuck now. Im not complaining at all, not the shape I like but they have many shapes to coose from. One of the guys from my team rode one and he really liked it, said it chipped pretty bad though. Thats to be expected though. I will have a run from them soon just to see what the general public thinks about them. Ofcoarse the team will smash them up, they dont care. Its free for them, haha.

As for watson, that 100 deck minimum and you myst get atleast 50 decks of a certain shape scared me off. But I have no complaints man, they make some big time companies, so they cant be too shabby.
Project
Posted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 8:01 pm Reply with quote
ok, well im probably gonna get bitched for this but im skating a skateboardprinting.com blank and i like it, it seems sorta weak, getin pressure cracks like mad but it hasnt broken yet, im not complainin thoiugh as its god mad pop and shit
pope
Posted: Mon Nov 03, 2003 10:13 am Reply with quote
That's Cool, Everytone is entitled to their opinion. I am just putting mine out there... No worries.

Page 1 of 1