SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  SNOWBOARDS  »  Merry X Mas to me
Page 2 of 2    Goto page Previous  1, 2

Merry X Mas to me

theGONZfather
Posted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:03 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Just got into town in Mammoth yesterday. Kinda winy & snowing now but it looks like we're gonna have a epic season!

Hit me up if any of you guys cruise up!

Posted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:51 am Reply with quote
Talk about the season to recover from ACL reconstruction. It's like you planned it or something. Late to start but kicking if full tilt now that you are about ready to ride

How's the knee?

I am making a trip down to Baldy if this keeps up....Mammoth and Alpine Meadows on the way home.

Last edited by Upland_Yo on Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Upland_Yo
Posted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:31 pm Reply with quote
it's been deep for the last two days here and....

This Afternoon: Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 18. Wind chill values as low as zero. West wind around 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 5 to 9 inches possible.

Tonight: Snow. Low around 18. Wind chill values as low as zero. Breezy, with a west southwest wind around 24 mph, with gusts as high as 34 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 11 to 17 inches possible.

Sunday: Snow. Temperature rising to near 24 by noon, then falling to around 14 during the remainder of the day. Wind chill values as low as -4. Windy, with a west southwest wind around 31 mph, with gusts as high as 41 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 13 to 19 inches possible.
theGONZfather
Posted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:31 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Knees better. 4 months in after surgery. Doc said it'd take 6~9 months for a full recovery but I've been skating & cruisin on the snow. Also got me a custom $2000.00 carbon fiber knee brace.

Anyways, if you end up doing the trip, hit me up dor sure & we'll take a few turns!

Posted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:04 pm Reply with quote
if you have the brace, you're good to go. It'll be a full year until you forget about the knee but as you already know, it starts to feel pretty good around 3-4 months.

I gotta go find my snorkle

Page 2 of 2    Goto page Previous  1, 2