SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  SKATEBOARD VIDEO TRADING  »  vids for trade--if you dont have videos to trade or a vcr se
Page 1 of 1    

vids for trade--if you dont have videos to trade or a vcr se

skullandbones
Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2001 1:54 am Reply with quote
lets make a deal. i dont want any bad copies of videos unless they are so rare it doesnt matter. i will take stickers in trade for video copies.
im working on a list of my skate VHS tapes right now. I have a "Go-video" double VCR that makes great copies. I have about 60 videos or so. i have CKY Landspeed, CKY2K, CKY #3,Transworld "Sight Unseen", Pig Wheels video, Birdhouse- The End, Alien Workshop- Photosynthesis,Thrasher #1, #3, #6, #7, -- Blind- Videodays-not great, Etnies Vallely, Chocolate, Es- Menikmati, On Video- Summer 2000,Rodney Mullen Vs. Daewon Song 1 and 2, 411 #44, #39, #35, #25, Toy Machine- Welcome to Hell, "Rising" World market video, Zero- Mislead Youth, Zero- Thrill of it All, Best of Whiskey, black Label.

old school--Skatevisions 1985, Gullwing- Full Power Trip Gullwing- Inside Out,Ohio Skateout, Santa Cruz-Risk It, Streets on Fire-wheels of fire also, On the Prowl, Alva Young Guns, Rage at the Badlands-upland 1985, Delmar Nsa Contest at Stubbies 1985, Vancouver Nsa 1985, Sacto, gotcha vert contest 1988, Chicago Blowout, plus more.
Ron
skullandbonesskateboards.com
[email protected]

Page 1 of 1