SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  SNOWBOARDS  »  EVOL snowboards
Page 1 of 1    

EVOL snowboards

skullandbones
Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2001 7:10 pm Reply with quote
i just got a evol snowboard cheap. it is the specail edition carbon deck, i like it---cant wait to try it out. heard this was tony magnussens co? is this true? oh well i like the board.

Ron
fallen99angel
Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2001 7:27 pm Reply with quote
*S&B FOUNDER* Joined: 16 Sep 2001 Posts: 631 Location: Denmark
Hey Ron EVOL snowboards are cool, they are cheap too, we sell them at the shop too, also the company is owned by Tony magnusson, so thats a bonus too
Henrik
FALLEN99ANGEL
jibaridge
Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2001 9:16 pm Reply with quote
The older models use to be expensive as hell (and worth it) now they've got the same tech but half the price, good boards, I'd ride one.
Conscience
Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2001 4:22 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 07 Sep 2001 Posts: 1239 Location: Brew City, Wiscompton
I had the first generation of evol boards. Shortly after it was H-street. Killer graphic, had naked chics on it and everything. The edges of my board came out on damn near every corner. I was kinda bummed on the board. A lil epoxy fixed up alright though. It was cool over all until it started falling apart. I just beat the hell out of mine after a while. Damn thing was almost $600 too! I quit buying skate company snowboards after that venture. I'm sure they've improved though since 94, so don't sweat it. Have fun on it.
curbdog
Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2002 9:46 pm Reply with quote
Ironically enough, I'm just now getting in to snowboarding. What are some good brands, and what exactly do I look for in a board, quality wise?? It's funny starting all over again....
jibaridge
Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2002 2:26 pm Reply with quote
Stay away from burton, k2, kemper, liquid, not that they are bad just theres much better for the same price or less, lib tech, santa cruz, m3, all make sweet boards, its all what you preferr, if you like a board buy it, you'll use it more.
Bushmangler
Posted: Sun Jun 23, 2002 4:40 pm Reply with quote
I Got a Lib Tech TRS 162 for the 2002 winter season and it fuckin' ripped! My friend has a Santa Cruz he purchased around the same time and it looks beat while mine looks NOS. Lib Tech is worth the money and boards are sooo cheap on you know where by most good American manufacturers. Buy now, Ride later. You can even get 2003 models for a decent price if you look hard enough.

Page 1 of 1