SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  SCREEN PRINTING  »  screen plans?? anyone willing to help?
Page 1 of 1    

screen plans?? anyone willing to help?

organicbandits
Posted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:14 am Reply with quote
Whats up everybody? my name is "MenacE" and i am a musician that skates from Ohio. I'm working with the local skateshop to start printing custom "anti police harassment" themed decks. Were having problems with our local police arresting skaters (even for carrying their deck down the street.) All that aside i need some help with getting screen plans that will allow us to print our slogans and logos with quality. I also need to know what inks are best. Any kind of feed back would be great. Keep in mind after we cover the cost all profits goto our non profit organization " Clinton County Skatepark Association" which is our effort to build a concrete skatepark in our town. for info on the park and to see the plans goto our website. clintoncountyskateparkassociation.org. thanx for your time and watch out for the pigs.

Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:10 pm Reply with quote
there are several posts here on screen plans for printing boards and the ink to use on them. just use the search function
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
STAGE1
Posted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:23 pm Reply with quote
i found this site kinda recently. i havnt started screen printing or anything YET but this site has everything pretty much... http://www.diyskate.com/screen.html
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Page 1 of 1