SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  DOWNHILL / SPEEDBOARDING / LONGBOARDS  »  Anyone have any info/opinions on the newer Dogtown longboard
Page 2 of 2    Goto page Previous  1, 2

Anyone have any info/opinions on the newer Dogtown longboard

Posted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 12:24 am Reply with quote
quote:

but I was thinking of the 44 dt board when i said flashbacks or gumballs... try hooking up some 65mm NoSchools ......... w/your duro of choice. I'd still say some randalls would be cool

On that count i am with you all the way buddy, 44 is a great length for that setup. Too big for much trick work but nice and long for rippin. I am rolling randall downhills and abec 11 gumballs on my comet 44 currently and I think this may be my current all time favorite setup right now. Of coursethat seems to xchange alot for me hehe...
Ceasar13
Posted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 12:25 am Reply with quote
oh,and when i said sluggish i didnt meen the turning sbility, i was referring to weight, just wanted to clear that up.
Pacific Hessian
Posted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 7:12 pm Reply with quote
I recently hooked myself up with a DT Pinstripe and some Indys with wedged risers and 85A BDS Shogo Kubo wheels. It's a pretty sweet setup. At 44" long, I can get hell of stoned and cruise it around my hood without having to worry about a gaddamned thing! But the only thing that bums me out about it is that it's 44" long and has an upturned nose, so I can't really hang ten. What the FUCK were they thinking? I'm gonna nollie a 44 inch deck down a bunch of stairs?

Page 2 of 2    Goto page Previous  1, 2