SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  EVENTS  »  Chess Peters Shred Day today at Liberty Skatepark
Page 1 of 1    

Chess Peters Shred Day today at Liberty Skatepark

surfcorps
Posted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:12 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Joined: 04 Apr 2008 Posts: 4142 Location: I lay right down in my favorite place
Looks like a good time to hit Westminster's lil park for some BBQ & hang out with the Peters family. Liberty Park on Munroe street.

from Duane Peters via Facebook:
Well My Friends and Family it’s Been Six Years Since the Death of My Kid ,my Beatuful boy, Will I see you In Heaven and All the Fun That Goes With This One ,I,m Telling Ya’s ALL THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN THERE FOR ME AND MY FAMILY
DURING THIS LAST SIX HAS REALLY HELPED US TRY TO SCRAPE BACK THE LEFT OVERS FROM HIS ASH DAY TILL NOW AND BECAUSE YOU GUYS WERE HIS FRIENDS HE WILL BE THERE FO SHO IN SPIRIT – THank you everybody for Everything ! It’s Been Rough
But we Are In A Much Better place with all of This and We Just Miss you and Yer Fun Soul Kid So We ARE GONNA SHRED WERE YOU LOVED TO SHRED CAUSE TODAY IS FOR YOU CHELSEA “CHESS” DILLON PETERS WITH NOTHING BUT LOVE IN YER NAME
ITS YEAR SIX – HIS FAVERITE NUMBER AND WE START WITH A NEW SET OF LOVE AND UNIVERSE NO RULES JUST BE NICE TO YER BROTHERS SONS AND DAUGHTERS DAY FOR MY FAMILY THANKS EVERYBODY WHO’S BEEN THERE YOU KNOW WHO YOU’S ARE X X

MY SON SCHUYLER WILL BE FLIPPING BURGERS AND DOGS MOST THE DAY DOWN THERE – BYO – DIY – SOME SODAS AND GRUB – IT’S A FREE FOR ALL X X
slob-air
Posted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:17 pm Reply with quote
Site Admin Joined: 27 Oct 2001 Posts: 63453 Location: S&B HQ
That's awesome. Wish I could be there.

Page 1 of 1