SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  SKATEBOARD ART  »  All About... Ken Park!!!!
Page 1 of 1    

All About... Ken Park!!!!

alan-loom
Posted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:20 pm Reply with quote
Holaaa mundo intento buscar toda la información posible acerca de este patinador de finales de los años 80. Mis preguntas son las siguientes:

1º Quien es el ilustrador de las tablas de Ken Park?¿?¿ buscando información por internet me eh encontrado con estas tablas del patinador:

Las Tablas #1 y #4 se que son del ilustrador "Andy Takakjian" pero no estoy seguro si las otras 2 son del mismo ilustrador. Me podrian confirmar que son del mismo ilustrador.

2º Esta fue mi primera tabla y la tengo en un altar especial:

Alguien de este foro no tendra una copia nueva para vendermela, cual seria el precio de una tabla como esta?¿?¿ Yo tengo la mia pero esta muyyyyyy estropeada de cuando la usaba en su momento y me gustaria tener una copia para colgarla en casa. Cual es el precio de una tabla como esta?¿?¿ Donde la podria conseguir?¿?¿

3º Estoy buscando todos los videos VHS y DVD posibles en los que se vea a Ken Park patinando por ahora solo conozco el video que esta por youtube:

You may go to YouTube to view the video by clicking below...
YouTube Video

Se que este video pertenece a los DVDs de la serie de DVDs:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VISION-Classic-...sh=item33561119c1

Alguien del foro lo tiene, podrian pasarlos a DivX y ponerlos en internet, para poderlo descargar?¿?¿ Y ver?¿?¿

Pues estas son mis dudas a ver si alguien me peude echar una mano y toda la información que venga de este patinador sera bien recibida por mi.

Un SALUDO desde Islas Canarias - España

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Hellooooo!!!! world try to find all possible information about this skater in the late 80s. My questions are:

1º Question: Who is the illustrator of the tables of Ken Park?? Internet looking for information I found the skater with these tables:

Tables #1 and #4 are the illustrator "Andy Takakjian" but I'm not sure if the other 2 are the same illustrator. I could confirm that they are the same illustrator.

2° Question: This was my first board and I have a special altar:

Someone on this board will not have a fresh copy to sell it, what would the price of a table like this??¿?¿ I have mine but this verryyyyyy damaged when he used it at the time and I like to have a copy to hang at home. What is the price of a table like this?¿?¿ Where could get one?¿?¿

3º Questions: Looking for all VHS and DVD videos that are possible to see Ken Park skating for now just know his upcoming video for youtube:

YouTube Video

I know that this video belongs to the DVDs of the series of DVDs:

ebay auction link

Someone in the forum has it, could pass them to DivX and put them on the Internet, so that it can download?¿?¿ And see?¿?¿

Well these are my questions to see if someone can lend a hand and all information that comes from the skater will be welcomed by me.

A greeting from Canary Islands - Spain: D

P.D. Sorry my bad English but this is a translation of google because my English is very poor: (

Last edited by alan-loom on Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
willymaze20five
Posted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:03 am Reply with quote
try the artofskateboarding.com or sean clivers book Disposable

they might have some answer to find your ken park tablas

check out www.puddingfarts.com they have a bunch of ken park videos uploaded.....just click play

http://willymaze20five.webs.com/
lilsheeda
Posted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:33 am Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Oh here's a super piece of shit tabla:

brewharriah
Posted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:39 am Reply with quote
Joined: 27 Oct 2008 Posts: 14880 Location: fuckmylife, warshington
willymaze20five wrote:

check out www.puddingfarts.com they have a bunch of ken park videos uploaded.....just click play

nothing... ever.... will... compare... to... cakefarts...

http://www.cakefarts.com/

Posted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:13 am Reply with quote
i sat and waited and waited and now am in disbelief that no one came out with the "KRAP NEK" comment.

KRAP NEK!

~nostalgia is the wave of the future~
jkelly
Posted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:11 am Reply with quote
Joined: 11 Aug 2003 Posts: 7129 Location: Wild in the streets
kirb-slider wrote:
i sat and waited and waited and now am in disbelief that no one came out with the "KRAP NEK" comment.

KRAP NEK!

I was thinking about it

When he got kicked off of Madrid..they threw him through a plate glass door at a hotel.

Jay

[quote="tioem"]The closest some guys get to pussy is being one.
I'm not talking about any of you queers. [/quote]
toilettowncom
Posted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:46 pm Reply with quote

haha. that green goblin has a nice ass.

facebook.com/wizardskull <-- Tee's & Art on Facebook
alan-loom
Posted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:26 am Reply with quote
Hola a todos hace tiempo que escribí este mensaje, y tengo nuevas preguntas por si me pueden ayudar.

En esta pagina pone que salio una ilustracion de la tabla en la "Thrasher Magazine" de Octubre de 1987

http://www.artofskateboarding.com/Pg/...l.asp?prod_id=320

Y mirandolo directamente en la pagina web de "Thrasher Magazine" en donde tiene los numeros atrasados de 1980 no veo por ningun lado dicha imagen.

http://www.thrashermagazine.com/artic...ine/october-1987/

Mi pregunta seria la siguiente, si alguien tiene esa "Thrasher Magazine" podria mirarme si existe el dibujo de esta tabla, de forma plana, necesito saberlo, y me gustaria saber si alguien me puede hacer el favor de escanearmelo y enviarmelo a mi correo, la tabla o dibujo seria esta:

Necesito tener ese dibujo a alta resolucion y me gustaria saber si no es en esa revista si tiene alguna otra revista o libro o pegatina, y se pueda obtener una copia de dicha imagen en alta resolucion, lo ideal seria sacar dicho dibujo de una imagen plana, pero si alguien tiene la tabla y puede escanear dicho dibujo en un escaner de gran tamaño creo que tambien podria valer, aunque se que esa tabla tiene bastante concavo en la inferior, tengo dicha tabla, pero el dibujo está muy estropeado, como para sacarlo de la mia.

Por cierto creo que el ilustrador de dicha imagen es "Andy Takakjian" ya que creo que el se encargo de diseñar todos lso dibujos de VISION STREET WEAR desde 1985 a 1989 y dicha tabla es del año 1987, por lo que creo que las 4 modelos de tablas de KEN PARK fueron diseñadas por el.

Creo que este video podria confirmar lo que dijo:

YouTube Video

Pues nada muchas GRACIAS por vuestra ayuda y ojala me puedan ayudar a conseguir dicha imagen a buena resolucion

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Hi all while I wrote this post , and I have new questions if I can help.

This page sets that came an illustration of the table in the " Thrasher Magazine" October 1987

http://www.artofskateboarding.com/Pg/...l.asp?prod_id=320

And watching it directly on the website of " Thrasher Magazine " where has the numbers behind 1980 I do not see any picture that side .

http://www.thrashermagazine.com/artic...ine/october-1987/

My question would be the following , if someone has that " Thrasher Magazine" could watch me if there is a drawing of this table , flat shape, I need to know , and I would like to know if anyone can help me get by scanning and send it to me my mail, table or serious drawing this :

I need to have that drawing high resolution and I wonder if it is not in that magazine you have magazine or book or sticker , and I can get a copy of the image in high resolution, the ideal would take that drawing a picture flat , but if anyone has the table and can scan that drawing into a scanner large I think also it might be worth, even if that table has enough concave on the bottom , I have this table , but the drawing is too spoiled to out of the mine.

Incidentally, the illustrator of the picture is [color = red] " Andy Takakjian " [/ color] because I think that was commissioned to design the drawings of [color = red] VISION STREET WEAR [/ color] from 1985 to 1989 and that table is 1987 , so I think the 4 models of tables were KEN PARK I designed for him.

I think this video could confirm what he said:

YouTube Video

Well then thank you very much for your help and hopefully they can help me achieve such good resolution image

Page 1 of 1