SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  B.O.N.O.S.A.  »  Greetings from SF, CA
Page 1 of 1    

Greetings from SF, CA

stevie_washington
Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:53 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 04 Aug 2014 Posts: 71 Location: San Francisco, CA, USA
Hi All,
Fairly new, but not total noob here. Started collecting recently. Saw a reissue of the Dune Mortimer Thumbs Up at Bill's Wheels and Santa Cruz. Has to get her as I always wanted that board. It seemed to start innocently enough but then next thing you know I am on ebay picking up NOS much to the chagrin of my saving account. Wow, that was fast...
I've managed to pull together a nice little collection with the help of some great folks here as well as on ebay. I like dealing here much better than ebay of course!
If there are any greybeard skaters, like me, in and around SF that are interested in meeting up and shooting the shit about collecting and reminiscing about skating back in the day let me know. Even better if you want to go skate! I've been learning to skate transition a bit since coming to CA. Growing up in Pittsburgh, PA we did not have much access to transition so I mainly was a street skater. Still love that as well.
Have a great weekend and stoked to be a part of the community here!
Mike
domokun
Posted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:09 pm Reply with quote
Come out this Friday, November 7th, 6pm at Super7 on Haight St. in SF, and you can meet up with Sean Cliver, Nick Halkias and others (myself included) as well as get the 10-year editio of Disposable and a silkscreen from Sean Cliver of the Sean Sheffey graphic.

Page 1 of 1