SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  TATTOOS  »  high res Mullen / Welinder / Ripper graphic for tattoo
Page 1 of 1    

high res Mullen / Welinder / Ripper graphic for tattoo

Luna-C
Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:08 pm Reply with quote
Hi,
Its literally been years since I have been on here - I sold my decks collection and did boring adult stuff. Sigh. Anyway, as an old freestyler, I wanted to get some ink done of either Welinders Nordic Skull, Mullen's freestyling skeleton or just go with the classic ripper. I have been having trouble finding nice artwork at a good size, plus I'm shit at photoshop anyway so getting the main image away from the backgrounds is a problem.. So I thought I would ask here before taking a smaller unready image to my tattooist. Any help would be greatly appreciated, and if this is rude to ask and I am breaking some sort of code or rule, humble apologies for my ignorance
jchan
Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:43 am Reply with quote
Hey Chris, are you back in the UK? Check my www-link for some decks you might recall. I even got the same white Welinder back once it made the rounds. Add a current email to your profile and I can send you some hires scans of stickers that should work.

Page 1 of 1