SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  WANNA' TRADE?  »  LTT cool sk8 Shoes size 10,10.5,11.5,,12seeking size 11
Page 1 of 1    

LTT cool sk8 Shoes size 10,10.5,11.5,,12seeking size 11

Sippio
Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:18 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 24 Apr 2015 Posts: 25 Location: Southern CT,,,West palm Beach,Fl.
I am size 11 'ish
*sometimes 10.5 and rarely 11.5

*I have 64 pairs on my Shoe rack and ALL
are skate shoes and most are from the Golden Era of Skate Kicks~
~Early 2000's ~to~ mid/late 2000's..

*The only difference between me and a collector is I skate EVERY pair..
I just don't Thrash em..
The exception being 'eS Kostons + Vans Rowley XLT's because I can't not skate em when I have em because they are so gnar....

**i'm willing to trade my skate stuff or buy etc for cool kicks in my size.
I have lots of decks,trucks,wheels,bout 12 sets of bearings from all companies..All lots of Indy's from 159,159 to the uber huge ones...
****So I'm seeking to trade more used stuff for other used stuff....
MOST Trades here are brand new deck for another brand new deck etc...im hoping someone with ALOT of stuff like me is interested in trading thrashers and Transworlds for wheels and a pair of Vintage Vans Bucky Laseks etc etc...This is fun and exciting to me...

~~ I would like to add that I have about 20 Big Brother Magazines,,,,
A bunch of vintage Transworlds and Thrashers..esp from early 90's..
~Also have the 1st 4 transworlds ever..Pretty cool..
**FYI-Mike McGill is the most popular celebrity skater of that era..He has 30 pictures,and advertisments in that 1st issue alone..I had no idea..This is B4 he was PowellPeralta. and he's about 16 or 17..
That FYI connects to this FYI- that McGill is bout 6-7 years OLDER then the other Bones Brigade members..I realized this flipping the pages of that 1st Transworld...Not a big deal when you're over 30..BUT to teenagers it's HUGE..So Hawk ,Lance,Cab are 15= McGill is 21'ish..tell me that's not like 'owkaaaay' lol

**I am interested in BigBorther Mags I haven't read..And all vintage Thrasher/Transworlds 1988 or newer...

*And my most coveted Deck ever,,the last deck I skater b4 my 1st skate retirement @ 16 years old..ALVA,,Justin Lynch BigBird..The concave is/was sooo steep you could hold a cup of water in middle of the deck...made kickfliups easy back then..the year was the same year Hensley KingSize,,Jason Lee Hat deck, and Wolrd Klein Vegies.
(I think)

But I have many shoes I bought online that I wasn't able to return or put em on the shoe rack and too old to return etc etc..

*SIZE 11.5 *Mild Purple Supra Stacks Antwain Dixon's..
They run big..Soo 11.5 or 12.. I have another pair in size 11 black and they surpringly skate AWESOME for such a simple/boring shoe..
**Brand New** Only Tried on.(awesome thick insole too)

*Size 10.5 DINOSAUR JR*NIKE*Omar Salazaar mids..
All old school skaters know who Mascus/Dinosaur Jr is..
(Blind~ Video Days~ The Great Rudy Johnson) these are awesome but just too small for me.. **Near MInt** o only tried em on and wore em to bed in gnarly pain hoping to force em to fit..Nope!! They are small..

**Size 12 DC~Prime~ Andy Howell's black & yellow.. They are uber comftorable.But a true size 12..i know they skate great cause they feel good..But only for someone 11.5 or 12.. I never skated em, just around the house couple times testing em out etc..

*SMALL SIZE 11..Fees like 10.5~Nike~Koston-1's~ Red with orange swoosh. a small size 11..So I'm gonna say 10.5.
*FOR THE RECORD= I hate Nike! And think Nike and P-rod at ebad for SKating..BUt I can't deny how awesome Kostons and P-rods shoes skate..My P'rod 5's are the most comfy shoes outta all mine. UGH!!

~~Size 11 eS Accel OG~ Maroon, Greatest skate shoe ever made for my era. But they are too armored. they have boardfeel, but these offer a lot of protection in the heel and tongue..I don't need it anymore because I deleted stairs higher then 3 from my sessions...
*But they should be skated..I also have em in WHite. The WHite pair is brand new and I only recently got em.. They run a tiny tiny bit big.. but they are true to the size..IMO..

**ARE USED SHOES GROSS?
-The answer is 'NOT if they are vintage and collectable types..

*It's NOT THE SAME as trading for a used pair of
DC Evan Smith's...That is gross & unnecessary....

**My shoes are "special" and the shoes I'm looking to get are
"special"

*Only once did I buy on ebay a piar of FUNKY Smelling skate hsoes..
*My ES Koston 6.. Pink and Black Suede..ALL know the shoe if you saw it.. Well they REEKED! I wasn't laughing. The seller was..
**NONE OF MINE Smell or are washed,,cleaned etc....That's how you get wrinkled Suede toecaps..Ugh I hate that...

**Bottom line skaters = these shoes go for atleast double the retail price..Obviously not the ones still being sold like ES Accels OG...

But ES Kostons,Burnquest,, Adio Jeremy Wray,Hawk,,Etnies Aarto Saari,,es tOM penny AND rICK mCcRANK'S ETC ETC= tHEY ARE RARE AF and hard to find..
THAT IS WHY slightly-used is better then nothing at all

So this trustworthy old school 90's skater is looking for someone similar to trade used for used with...

This started out me buying 3 pairs of vintage skate shoes in a Ebay LOT
5 years agoand the fact that I was able to finally get a pair of Lakai Kostons-1,,Vans Rowley XLT's,,and Osiris Loui Barletta's= I was hooked!! I then wanted the 2-tone Eric Ellingtons Emerica..
And DC JoshKalis The Truth and all my favorite shoes from my late 20's etc etc....

(i'll edit the post and add pictures of the shoes I'm trading away and my whole shoe racks. ive 3 and each holds 24..)

Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:39 pm Reply with quote
Ummm... do you happen to have any Popwar decks among that collection of decks? I have a few shoes that might interest you and I happen to use your size.

Page 1 of 1