SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  HOT DISCUSSIONS  »  Working the Jason Jessee Story
Page 1 of 1    

Working the Jason Jessee Story

MrCokesNSmokes
Posted: Wed May 30, 2018 10:58 pm Reply with quote
I've been working the Jason Jessee story all weekend, and I've found a few "fairly significant" facts that I found extremely interesting. Read about it here, if you'd like:

https://www.facebook.com/bud.stratford...10214665698149758

If you guys/gals have any questions, I'm open to answer them. But I thought this had to be brought to light.

I'll check in every other day (or so), as I have time, to answer whatever.
slob-air
Posted: Thu May 31, 2018 6:17 am Reply with quote
Site Admin Joined: 27 Oct 2001 Posts: 63453 Location: S&B HQ
Dude.... everybody on the slap boards is either part of the industry hiding behind screen name, those that have lost their jobs in the industry hiding behind screen names to talk shit about whomever fucked them, those pretending to be industry big shots and venomous groms who are dumb as shit.

Their membership was spurred back when everybody moved over from bagged lunch after the site closed its doors. And most of those were salesmen and former salesmen with ridiculous vendettas.

I guess what I'm trying to say is if it comes out of Slap just ignore because its largely bullshit, tainted in the extreme, and you're just aiding and abetting someones vengeance regardless of which track you take.

Posted: Thu May 31, 2018 7:42 am Reply with quote
That Dead End - Lady Killer/Gator deck is so fucking ignorant.

Posted: Thu May 31, 2018 9:08 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Obed wrote:

But it's not racist

MrCokesNSmokes
Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:43 am Reply with quote
slob-air wrote:
Dude.... everybody on the slap boards is either part of the industry hiding behind screen name, those that have lost their jobs in the industry hiding behind screen names to talk shit about whomever fucked them, those pretending to be industry big shots and venomous groms who are dumb as shit.

Their membership was spurred back when everybody moved over from bagged lunch after the site closed its doors. And most of those were salesmen and former salesmen with ridiculous vendettas.

I guess what I'm trying to say is if it comes out of Slap just ignore because its largely bullshit, tainted in the extreme, and you're just aiding and abetting someones vengeance regardless of which track you take.

Even if I call them out on their bullshit, publicly? And bring certain conflicts of interest to light? How is that aiding and abetting, Mr. Watson?
Obed
Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:36 pm Reply with quote
Scotty T wrote:
Obed wrote:

But it's not racist

That's right... racism is worse than killing women...

Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:00 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 01 Aug 2005 Posts: 224 Location: Portland Via Swansea
MrCokesNSmokes wrote:
I've been working the Jason Jessee story all weekend, and I've found a few "fairly significant" facts that I found extremely interesting. Read about it here, if you'd like:

https://www.facebook.com/bud.stratford...10214665698149758

If you guys/gals have any questions, I'm open to answer them. But I thought this had to be brought to light.

I'll check in every other day (or so), as I have time, to answer whatever.

I'd like to hear more about what you think Bill Ferrell/ Gentle Jones' motives were beside a connection to Peanut Brown...
slob-air
Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:06 am Reply with quote
Site Admin Joined: 27 Oct 2001 Posts: 63453 Location: S&B HQ
MrCokesNSmokes wrote:
slob-air wrote:

Even if I call them out on their bullshit, publicly? And bring certain conflicts of interest to light? How is that aiding and abetting, Mr. Watson?

They are mostly salesman or out of a job bitter bastard salesman. No matter what you do your aiding and abetting someone's agenda—especially if you call them out publicly—though I'm not sure how one does that when they all hide behind screen names.

Ultimately this can only hurt skateboarding. We bury the hatchets, sink the guns, duff the knives and burn down any other evidence because its always in skateboardings best interest to do so. Illuminating negatives is always bad for skateboarding. You should know that by now.

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:22 am Reply with quote
Joined: 01 Aug 2005 Posts: 224 Location: Portland Via Swansea
https://youtu.be/VZfRX6IMPCA
tc909
Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:10 am Reply with quote

Hey, you're just "aiding and abetting someone's vengeance regardless of which track you take."

The video lost me when he started promoting his own band at the end. Everybody has an agenda nowadays. It would have been a better video if he was objective.

Ironically, his written apology is worthless to me. He should put his money where his mouth is including his past employers. (This is just a bad joke).

His quote:

"Also, sorry about posting my music, I've gotten a lot of people saying it's a bad look and I get that. Just ignore it. Really not trying to use this to flex my shitty music I just know that when I watch a good video essay or w/e like Three Arrows or Contrapoints, I always give them a like, and follow them to help them out. I get why it's bad look though, cause it looks like I'm trying to use this to get fans. My apologies."

Note:
I'm not white. So, I think I can have a disagreeable opinion in 2018. However, I'm not quite sure anymore. Anywho, racism sucks in all forms!

Page 1 of 1