SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  FOR SALE ONLY  »  OG's decks for sale! 5 left. Vision, uncle Wiggley, sims.
Page 1 of 1    

OG's decks for sale! 5 left. Vision, uncle Wiggley, sims.

Jleithal
Posted: Thu May 02, 2019 1:00 am Reply with quote
Have some OG boards for sale! Not great at uploading photos on S&B but let me know what your interested in and I'll send photos, however works for you. I'll try and get them up ASAP. To the boards, I have 5 OG's left for sale. A couple were gripped but never skated. If you want photos right away you can text me at 209-993-0628

1. 1987 John Schultes Uncle wiggley. White/red/yellow graphic. The rarest of Schultes graphics that I've seen. Great condition. Does have grip but looks like it was never skated. $1500 OBO

2. 1986 Sims flagship Team deck. This boards almost perfect but does have some small cracks at very bottom of tail. Blue/pink/white. $450

3. 1988 Vision Ripper. MINT condition. Never gripped, never set up. Red/green/black. $350

4. 1988 Vision ripper #2. Slight cracking throughout graphic of board. Looks like it Was degripped at one point. Green/black. $250

5. 1988 Vision Shredder Team deck. Board was never skated, but degripped at one point. Bottom graphic near nose has some storage scuffs. Natural/blue/green/white. $300

Posted: Fri May 03, 2019 3:44 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Stockton in the house!

GLWS!

Page 1 of 1