SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  GENERAL DISCUSSION FORUM  »  When Ordering Decks, Is It Too Much To Ask....
Page 1 of 1    

When Ordering Decks, Is It Too Much To Ask....

Buddur
Posted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:35 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 04 Aug 2012 Posts: 1095 Location: Western Pennsylvania
I want to purchase three decks... Iron Maiden 1) Killers, 2) Number of the Beast, and 3) Piece of Mind decks from Zero Skateboards...simply to display on my wall. Killers was my very first concert in 1981 and I saw the other two tours and then some. I took my kids to see Maiden last year and that's all they want to listen to when were in the car.

I wanted to contact them about the order but their website has no phone number so I used the automated message feature that includes name, phone number, email, and message. I wrote that I saw those tours, am 55yo and still love to skate, and want the decks to display. I asked is if they could have whomever pick them to simply check for no blemishes, pick ones having the same top color (website says they have different top colors), and ensure they are packed with care for shipping. I did my best to not be demanding and simply said if they could do this, great, but if not no worries.

I sent the message the middle of last week and haven't heard back yet. I know I'd have no issues doing something like this for a customer, but that's me. So, just wondering why no reply yet...either they don't check their messages or...maybe I'm asking too much and no reply is their way of saying this.

What you think, is this too much to ask?

Posted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:50 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Seems like it would be easy enough for them to hook you up, or at least make the effort. And would generate some goodwill with a customer. They must not look at their messages...
Buddur
Posted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:22 pm Reply with quote
Kind of what I figured. But now...

I got a reply today from a message I sent yesterday asking if anybody read the messages they receive. The replay was "yes"!

Too funny. I'll get it sorted out.

Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:23 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 07 Jan 2013 Posts: 3666 Location: Sydney, Australia
I sent a message to 90 about some of their sweaters and never heard back.

I guess too busy skating to reply.

zeno01
Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:34 pm Reply with quote
So, what ever happened to your Zero decks, Budder?!?

Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:11 pm Reply with quote
Long story short, took a month, and I got the decks...but not all the same top color. If they'd've just checked at first (they had the ability via computer as per an email) and let me know which colorways they had 3 of it would have saved alot of time, correspondence, and confusion. In the order they sent me 2 of the same prints.....I had to return one, and the replacement had a different top color. Oh well. See below for your amusement...

Me (1/29): Asking if I can buy 3 decks same top colorway.

Me (2/4...6 days later): asking if anyone reads the emails since I got no reply from the first email.

Zero (2/5): Yes

Me (2/5 1pm): Lol. Just checking since I sent a message last week but never received a reply for it.

Me (2/5 10pm): What are the top colors of the Maiden decks? It only says assorted top colors. I want to get all 3 Maiden decks with the same top color.

Zero (2/6): Alright, we can try and do that. What color were you thinking?

Me (2/6): Blood red. Or, just red.

Me (2/10...4 days later): Red?

Zero (2/11): Just right it in the notes when placing your order on the site. Be as long winded as you need to get your point across.

Me (2/11...after placing order): Done

Zero (2/13): Are there any other colors you would like? It might be a but til we can find all 'Blood Red' tops.

Me (2/13): Will red-stain work? Your website doesn't indicate what top colors are available. I asked this question in an earlier email but didn't receive a clear response so I simply said "Blood Red" since red is the only color shown on your web site. Really, I just want the top color to match all 3 decks. If red-stain is also an issue, let me know what colors are available. Thanks.

Zero (2/18 ): The top colors we have available are just Yellows, Greens, Blues, then random Grey and Red ones.

Me (2/18 ): Yellow will work. Or yellow-stain. Thanks.

Zero (2/18 ): What about blue or green if we cant get all 3 matching yellow.

Me (2/18 ): Was hoping to match the top color with colors in the artwork (i.e. gray, red, yellow, etc., or simply blank no color). Not trying to be a PITA. Sorry. Green I suppose.

Me (2/22...after receiving order): Got the yellow top decks, but I received two of the same. However, one was supposed to be the Number of the Beast deck. Please advise on what to do. Thanks.

Zero (2/24): Ah man, so sorry! If you could send the one back we will exchange it for the correct board with the yellow top.

Me (2/24): Do you have a shipping label for me to return it? Or is the return shipping on me?

Me (2/24): Can you provide a shipping label for the return, or is the return shipping on me?

Zero (2/24): Let us know the amount and we will compensate you the amount with a tee and some stickers. If that works for you.

Me (2/24): I would rather you send me the board I ordered and include a return shipping label. That would work for me.

Zero (2/24): Sure thing.

Me (2/24): Thanks. Can you ensure a yellow top on the deck? And I will be sure to return the deck upon receipt of the return shipping label.

Zero (2/24): Sorry, its been difficult to get 3 matching tops & our 1st edition stock is running out.

Me (2/24): That's fine.

Zero (2/24): We are actually not seeing anymore yellow tops in any of the 'Number Of The Beast' boards.

Me (2/24): Ok...just send me a deck on whatever color is available.

Page 1 of 1