SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  GENERAL DISCUSSION FORUM  »  Heated Wheel Polarizers
 Post new topic   Reply to topic
Page 1 of 1    

Heated Wheel Polarizers

Author Message
steve-g
Posted: Tue May 24, 2022 4:29 am Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Joined: 17 Jul 2003 Posts: 7254 Location: UK.
A buddy runs a skateshoip here in the UK and he got a drop of Blender's Polarizer decks. Got one and set it up with the little roller skate trucks and started tweaking the bushings:







I put Sure Grip super soft (72a) bushings on it and holy shit what a turn! I've been pumping and turning around my local park for a couple of weeks on this thing - addictive, I haven't rode my regular street board for an age!

I've got about a 3 foot turning circle on this - my local concrete park doesn't have many good lines and I'm trying to work out a pumping / carving line all the way through.

Kids are confused by it - they keep trying to flip it!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
slob-air
Posted: Tue May 24, 2022 9:15 am Reply with quote
Site Admin Joined: 27 Oct 2001 Posts: 63278 Location: S&B HQ
That's make for a decent slalom rig.

_________________
>>>>>Get your S&B Stickers here<<<<<
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
steve-g
Posted: Tue May 24, 2022 10:26 am Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Joined: 17 Jul 2003 Posts: 7254 Location: UK.
Yeah, I thought about getting some cones
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Freshkid
Posted: Wed May 25, 2022 11:17 am Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Joined: 28 Oct 2002 Posts: 1388 Location: Cardiff, Wales
steve-g wrote:
A buddy runs a skateshoip here in the UK and he got a drop of Blender's Polarizer decks. Got one and set it up with the little roller skate trucks and started tweaking the bushings.


Hey man what trucks did you use? I hav e two of these - the standard one and the Hewitt one but haven't set them up yet.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
steve-g
Posted: Wed May 25, 2022 12:27 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Joined: 17 Jul 2003 Posts: 7254 Location: UK.
Freshkid wrote:
steve-g wrote:
A buddy runs a skateshoip here in the UK and he got a drop of Blender's Polarizer decks. Got one and set it up with the little roller skate trucks and started tweaking the bushings.


Hey man what trucks did you use? I hav e two of these - the standard one and the Hewitt one but haven't set them up yet.


They're Sure Grips, a friend runs RipRide Skateshop:

https://www.riprideskateshop.co.uk/col...skateboard-trucks
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
steve-g
Posted: Wed May 25, 2022 12:29 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Joined: 17 Jul 2003 Posts: 7254 Location: UK.
You gotta tell me the difference between the two when you set them up, need to know if the standard one is worth getting.

Did you get yours from Grim at Freestyle?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Freshkid
Posted: Wed May 25, 2022 5:34 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Joined: 28 Oct 2002 Posts: 1388 Location: Cardiff, Wales
steve-g wrote:
You gotta tell me the difference between the two when you set them up, need to know if the standard one is worth getting.

Did you get yours from Grim at Freestyle?


No but I know Grim well! We have a couple at CSC

https://cardiffskateboardclub.com/
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
steve-g
Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2022 10:58 am Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Joined: 17 Jul 2003 Posts: 7254 Location: UK.
This thing gave me a hipper at the weekend; getting too confident and leaning forward, I hit a twig and it threw me onto my hip!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic
Page 1 of 1    
All times are GMT - 5 Hours
The time now is Tue Feb 07, 2023 6:48 pm
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum