SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  SKATEBOARD VIDEO TRADING  »  Deathbox Flip dogtown
Page 1 of 1    

Deathbox Flip dogtown

itsonlymoney!!!
Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2001 8:16 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Joined: 03 Oct 2001 Posts: 1730 Location: Alternative Ulster -Belfast N.Ireland
I bought'skateboard kings' off e-bay $25 and was getting it transfered to euro format $15 and got the guy to copy Deathbox'Spirit of the Blitz' on to the end of the American tape
I was going to stick it on e-bay to try and get my money back but will offer it here first.
Death box was a UK/Euro company that moved to the USA changed its name to flip and was never heard of again and this video is a good representation of euro skating around 91 or so it features a 16 year old Rune Gilfberg Alex Moul(who's board will be out on S/cruz in 2002)sean goff pete dosett rocker etc and I dont think it was ever availible in US format I will trade this tape for anything to do with British Skateboarding let me know
if any of the European guys want a copy I'll get one run off but it costs me about �10/$15 but that will get you both videos on 1 tape.
jaydords
Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2001 6:41 am Reply with quote
yes sir
get me a copy of that deathbox video and i'll buy ye 6 tins o steiger
e amil me and i'll sort out getting you the cash, i'm in belfast a couple of times a week.
p.s. if you're still looking for pics for the skate museum site, i've got some of the limavady comps back in 1992 and 1993, and others from way back . keep her lit!

Page 1 of 1