SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  SNOWBOARDS  »  Old videos for sale
Page 1 of 1    

Old videos for sale

dignan
Posted: Thu Sep 26, 2002 12:44 am Reply with quote
I have a bunch of old videos for sale, late 80's to late 90's. The Western Front to The Resistance. If anyone's interested let me know.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
jibaridge
Posted: Mon Sep 30, 2002 5:51 pm Reply with quote
What do you have?
dignan
Posted: Mon Sep 30, 2002 11:22 pm Reply with quote
Shit, I'd have to look, over 30 probably. Well, I did have that many. Any specific ones you're looking for? Pretty much all the FLF's from western front to South Park except Riders on the Storm. I had a lot of Mack Dawg ones, but left those to my roomies in Colorado, at least the late 90's ones. I still have the first TW series Mack Dawg did, as well as some others. I have a bunch of other randoms too, but they're all at my parents house 1 1/2 hours from me right now. But, like I said, any specific ones?

[ This Message was edited by: dignan on 2002-10-01 00:22 ]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
scs
Posted: Sun Oct 06, 2002 8:07 am Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Shit I cant think of the name..
They made like 3 or 4 videos in a series, creatures or something along those lines the old blackflys crazy bastards, one vid has them jibbing out on flat ground making fun of the wide-stance big pants riders. Creatures of habitat mabe? Something like that.. I'd be more specific but too many drugs faded the video library.
dignan
Posted: Sun Oct 06, 2002 12:37 pm Reply with quote
Demented Chowder Pilots on the Run. I used to have a dub of that, but lent it to a friend way back and now, bye bye, gone. That video was okay though, the Saucer Man shit was the best I thought. "Hey, there goes Saucer Man.!"

scs
Posted: Sun Oct 06, 2002 1:46 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
No that wasnt it, sounds like a good one though!

They came out around the same time as T1 & T2 probally around 92-94 I believe they released three videos one each season, also I think the first one had them launching dirtbikes in the desert, somebody HAS to remember these crazy bastards. A bunch of them were with blackflys or were sponsered by them. I think one of them had a guy on a snowboard getting pulled behind a car on the interstate, somebody has to remember these
Creatures sounds right, creatures of habitat C2 & C3?
dignan
Posted: Sun Oct 06, 2002 7:27 pm Reply with quote
Creatures of Habit, i think. but, i thought that demented chowder pilots was like the subtitle of the flick. it had the 00 Szabo thing at the end and everything.

Page 1 of 1