SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  SKARFING MATERIAL  »  Wet Diaper, anyone?
Page 1 of 1    

Wet Diaper, anyone?

angryjazz
Posted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 7:02 pm Reply with quote
It's better than it sounds... who doesn't like pesto pizza? I could have just called this "Pesto Pizza", but this is supposed to be Skarfing Material, right?

The diaper -- You'll need a pizza crust. I prefer Trader Joe's readymade whole wheat pizza dough. You can use a Boboli or even Chef Boyardee if you're that cheap.

The (booty) sauce, basic pesto:

2 cups fresh basil leaves, packed
1/4 cup freshly, finely grated real Parmigiano... Grana Padano or Bel Goioso are okay... DiGiorno in the tub is a last resort - please stay away from the dread Green Can
1/2 cup olive oil
2 cloves garlic, finely minced
3 Tbsp pine nuts
salt to taste

Break out the hardware - a food processor with the metal blade that looks like a nasty propeller. If you don't have one, hit the thrift store, or ask your mom. Nicely, please, she's your mom, show due respect.

Feed the basil in a little at a time until it's all chopped up. Open the lid and use a rubber spatula to scrape it off the walls and back into the center. Dump in the garlic. Add the rest of the stuff a little at a time - a little pine nut, a little cheese, a little oil. Do the spatch scrape after each little addition until all the goods are in the machine and you have a nice green goo. Spatch it out of the food processor. You'll have plenty left over for pasta, sandwiches, etc, so scrape it straight into a Tupperware. It'll last a week in the fridge, a few months frozen.

Lay out the diaper on a pizza pan or one of those fancy stone jobs. Smear some of that stinky green goo all over the diaper. Sprinkle on some nice pizza cheese. Toppings are up to you. Sliced white mushrooms are always good. Smart Menu fake chicken strips cut into bits absolutely rock. You can use real chicken - cook it first, or you'll be making your own green goo in a few hours. Bacon? You can even rip up some leftover KFC if you want. Diced bell peppers, anyone? Brocolli? Cut corn can be added for authentic texture. If it tastes good with garlic, it'll taste good on this mess.

Bake according to crust directions, usually around 400-425 for 20-25 minutes. Let it cool for about 5-7 minutes before you cut it up.

Your guests will never be so happy to have wet diaper flung at them.
ShackleMeNot
Posted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 11:42 pm Reply with quote
Sounds like the pesto pizza we make at my work, we also call it a baby poo pizza. We also have a sun-dried-tomato pesto pizza that people seem to love, i'll have to try it one of these days if i ever get over the fact that both look like diaper leavin's

Page 1 of 1