SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  VALUE OF A SPECIFIC SKATEBOARD  »  santa cruz gregor rankine
Page 1 of 1    

santa cruz gregor rankine

ozimal
Posted: Wed Sep 18, 2002 5:32 am Reply with quote
Joined: 27 May 2002 Posts: 36 Location: australia(live in london)
hi there does anyone remember and know how much a s.c gregor rankine would go for,there is a picture on a.o.s if your unfamiliar with it take care steve
chall5
Posted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 1:41 am Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Yet another case of mention it and it'll appear on eBay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...m&item=1862938924

(Although this one has a different top graphic than the one on AoS)

I reckon the Aussie connection (Ozimal and ppmurf) are gonna be battling it out for this one !

[ This Message was edited by: chall5 on 2002-09-23 02:47 ]
ppmurf
Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2002 12:22 am Reply with quote
damn fucken right man - we used to skate with him at the prahran ramp in melbourne vic and he used to serve us groms at the snake pit skate shop. cheers ppmurf
big.kahuna.burger
Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2002 4:12 am Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Joined: 19 Jan 2002 Posts: 15613 Location: Melbs dude... Melbs
im betting it'll be in the $300s... thats what the last one went for.

yeah. gregor was actually a kiwi, but we cant hold that against him. actually, so was lee ralph. and tony hallam too! that whole snake pit crew was kiwi dominated.

yeah. snake pit. i remember it well. i miss it lots. that was the most awesome shop. street wear died pretty early after the downturn of skating in the early 90... but snake pit kept battling on for a couple of years after that.
waywardtrooper
Posted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 11:56 pm Reply with quote
Wow. I only discovered this site today (10/29) and the memories are flooding back! I managed the Snake Pit (in Fitzroy, Brunswick St. Melb) for two years (88' through to early 90') for Gregor, while he opened the Prahan store and then the city store. We all lived together (Lee Ralph, Gary Valentine, Michael Spittlehouse) and whoever else turned up at the time (Jason Ellis, so many others)

I rode Northcote (the steel monster) most of the time.

Would you guys believe that I kept every deck I brought while working at the Snake Pit! I have about 45 decks all in mint, new condition. It's been a very long time (ten years!) since I've looked at them. And only recently pulled a box out just to see what was in it and I got a surprise!

Maybe some of you 'gremmies' remember me from the Fitzroy store?

Regards,
Brett Ihaka
ppmurf
Posted: Tue Nov 05, 2002 10:17 pm Reply with quote
wayward,
we used to travel from the east to hit that store and skate the ponds a rad trip indeed welcome to the few aussies from victoria that collect. Drop us a line i have plenty of decks and are looking for a few.
cheers ppmurf

[email protected]
ozimal
Posted: Thu Nov 07, 2002 7:52 am Reply with quote
Joined: 27 May 2002 Posts: 36 Location: australia(live in london)
hey brett,I remember you from back in the day,my name is steve and was a vermont local I sessioned with you quite a few times with lee,gregor,gary,etc at either vermont or prahan and on one occasion at ross(steve browns mate)mini ramp would totally be interested in trading with you or even just checking them out.Are you still skating much Ive been just getting over a badly broken ankle(4 months so far some screws and shitloads of frustration)take care and email me on [email protected]

Page 1 of 1