SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  WANNA' TRADE?  »  discussions PLEASE READ
Page 1 of 1    

discussions PLEASE READ

fallen99angel
Posted: Thu Oct 25, 2001 7:00 pm Reply with quote
*S&B FOUNDER* Joined: 16 Sep 2001 Posts: 631 Location: Denmark
This is a reminder to all to keep your act clean, meaning talking to each other in prober manner, lets not have a dogfight here, this is intended for everyone into skating, so lets keep the good spirit going and lets stop the name calling on each other. Being too harsh on each other can result in a permanent banning, which also means IP numbers
thank you
Henrik
FALLEN 99 ANGEL
this is a subculture, lets keep it this way and not kick each others ass all the time
skullandbones
Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2001 12:09 am Reply with quote
This is Ron. I am with Henrik on this one. lets not be dickheads on this site. i know $800 is too much too pay for a Vallely Elephant. most of the time these decks have sold for about $400. i seen it sell for $600 on ebay once. i watch the prices on ebay. anyway dont leave this kind of bullshit on the site.
stivason
Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2001 9:29 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Joined: 31 Aug 2001 Posts: 3923 Location: Western Pennsylvania
What is up with everybody? Everyone is bitching like 3rd grade school girls. Whatever happened to skaters sticking together. I remeber when you didn't even have to know a skater to approach'em , you had skating in common and you instantly had a new friend. Everyone needs to chill out. Skating and collecting is supposed to be fun, not cut-throat. skaters that prey on other skaters is the ultimate slap in the face to every skater everywhere. Remember we are ALL skaters, we should stick together.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Posted: Sat Oct 27, 2001 10:41 am Reply with quote
Stop whining. 99% of all skaters are punk's. Do you expect them to be talking about flower's peace and love? Forget it. And as for collecting shouldn't be cutthroat. Ha in a perfect world maybe. There's alot of lame people out there. I for one love seeing people stir it up a little.
kingpat
Posted: Sat Oct 27, 2001 10:52 am Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
i'm with ron and henrik,it's bad enough half the world looks down on skaters,we don't need to fight with each other.why get so stressed over someone else,if you don't like what they do ignore it,keep skating and not stressing,kingpat
skullandbones
Posted: Sat Oct 27, 2001 12:42 pm Reply with quote
anonymous you are totally missing the point or maybe you have not been reading the posts, very clearly. I dont mind people stirring it up, but when it get to a point when it turns lame, then theres no reason to continue. Dont think for a minute, that I wont kick peoples ass, because I will. What do you mean most skaters are punks, most new jack kids are "wanna be snoop dog" and carry as many diamonds as they can. Dont sound punk to me, and listen to OFFSPRING and NOFX dont make you a punk, its a state of mind and a way of thinking
Henrik
FALLEN99ANGEL
RampRipper
Posted: Sat Oct 27, 2001 2:58 pm Reply with quote
Indeed!
skullandbones
Posted: Sat Oct 27, 2001 3:26 pm Reply with quote
Hey Anonymous, if you dont have the balls to says your name, stay out of this one. i made it so anonymous people can post because thought it would be easier for quick posts. if there is bullshit anon posts all the time the forums will change. i have spend my time, my friends time, and my money to get this site going. i try to be cool but have a boiling point too. i want us old schoolers to stay tight not act like kids. we need to save our anger for people like Dan Nelson of AZ who rips people off for big money!!!!

later Ron
skullandbonesskateboards.com

Page 1 of 1