SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  BUSINESS, SHOPS & RETAILERS  »  Most Popular Brands
Page 5 of 5    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Most Popular Brands

oasis
Posted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 4:12 pm Reply with quote
falconneil wrote:
SurferP--at least we know how to spell "reject". Notice, there's no g in there.

If we were the "regects" (sic) in high school, I guess you skipped it completely. Dumbass.

My thoughts exactly.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
ThrashCan
Posted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 4:29 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
well TRASHCAN you have a website and you use this forun to exploit that sames philosophy you are criticizing....new owner regarding of knowlege or no knowledge is good for the sport...look at Tony Hawk....is he a sell out because he brings new things to the sport? he even have a video game!! he is taking advantage of the booming of the industry right? same as you are, you are trying to make it....come on man...look as the facts.....what you mean by protecting the sport? what harm can someone do trying to learn or trying to start a business? you are doing it!!!

First off my name is THrashCan.

Yes I have a website for my own company and sure I want to make some money but I want to make it the right way. Notice how my boards are only $25 and they are made in the US. I live and die for skating! I do research on this forum for screening tips and just to shoot the shit. I dont come on here and say LOOK EVERYONE BUY MY SHIT! and I certainly don't ask what the most popular brands are.

I produce and sell what my riders and friends like. I dont plan on being a huge company. If it happens awesome, if we fail...it was fun while it lasted.

Skating is my life and that why I have my company. Dont try to tell me I'm doing the same thing as DACURE because its totally different.

Stick to surfing.
slob-air
Posted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 6:15 pm Reply with quote
Site Admin Joined: 27 Oct 2001 Posts: 63453 Location: S&B HQ
surferpr wrote:
....AND THE WEB ADM. CAN PULL ME OUT OF THIS BULLSHIT IM DONE

Indeed. Don't let the door hit you on your dumbass on the way out, phuctard.

Page 5 of 5    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5