SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  RAD PEOPLE TO DEAL WITH  »  GOOD: BoBster the Skateboard Mobster !
Page 1 of 1    

GOOD: BoBster the Skateboard Mobster !

Dreadpyrat
Posted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 1:06 pm Reply with quote
yo guys, I think its important to call out good dealers as well as bad and I want to share with you how cool BoBster, aka Got_Wood is. He had a freestlye Powell Welinder deck I wanted and since I could swing it at Xmas, he held it for me. Then he knocked the price down cause I referred another forum bro to him to find a deck. Then, he covered shipping to thank me for that. THEN, he sent me the deck, plus another bonus welinder deck and tons of stickers! EXTREMELY cool guy, highly recommended!!!
jadams
Posted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 1:55 pm Reply with quote
Dreadpyrat wrote:
yo guys, I think its important to call out good dealers as well as bad and I want to share with you how cool BoBster, aka Got_Wood is. He had a freestlye Powell Welinder deck I wanted and since I could swing it at Xmas, he held it for me. Then he knocked the price down cause I referred another forum bro to him to find a deck. Then, he covered shipping to thank me for that. THEN, he sent me the deck, plus another bonus welinder deck and tons of stickers! EXTREMELY cool guy, highly recommended!!!

what ADAMS decks do I get for free... kidding... thats good that you got a good deal...

Page 1 of 1