SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  SKATEBOARD ART  »  Series Skateboards Design Competition
Page 6 of 6    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Series Skateboards Design Competition

The Green Monkey
Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 9:45 am Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Joined: 15 Jun 2002 Posts: 14107 Location: Fucking a giant scorpion, duh.
Series wrote:
All you guys had to do is read the original post or my signature on each post. "In addition to having their design featured on our website, whoever wins the design competition gets the very first shirt or deck that is printed!"

This is your original post:

Series wrote:
I stumbled on your website last night and spent literally hours looking at the drawings and illustrations you've all done and I've got to say they are fantastic! You all have ton's of talent!

I just started a new skateboard company in Utah- called SERIES Skateboards and we are looking for a artist to help us design a logo and designs for deck and shirts. We are currently holding a design competition. Anyone can post or email us their ideas for shirts or decks at [email protected] Show me what you can do, but for us to consider your artwork it needs to incorporate the name "Series Skateboards." The best design (judged by us and the forum) will have their artwork put on our new line up.
Thanks, Stratton Graves

Also feel free to contact us via yahoo messenger.
http://www.geocities.com/gravesdigger17/SERIES20.html[/url]

Also, signatures haven't been active at all during the time you've been here. Perhaps you've noticed that there aren't any and have never been any. Anywhere. Even in your posts...

Page 6 of 6    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6