SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  WANTED!!  »  Welinder Nordic Skull
Page 1 of 1    

Welinder Nordic Skull

Dreadpyrat
Posted: Wed Jan 22, 2003 3:55 pm Reply with quote
I'm looking for a Street 1 version (no fins or nose kick) of the Powell Welinder in any color except Red or White. (Have em already.) If you have a black, red on black, blue, pink, black with red/blue helmet, or any other colro for sale, I'm your guy. Thanks!
Rob
radrob
Posted: Wed Jan 22, 2003 4:49 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Joined: 30 Apr 2002 Posts: 6751 Location: under a rock at times...
are you looking for nos or used?i have the welinder(used)in blue(boneite)with the red skull helmet and white skull.it is a little scratched on the bottom,but you can tell it is a welinder.it easures like a 10 by 29 or 30.no kick nose,as it is flat,with a powell dragon.has blue griptape with a red tail guard and used red rails.it is in ok,yet mountable or rideable shape.it currently is set up with old metal gullwing baseplated trucks(the original color was a nasty white,green,red and black,as though someone spray painted them in a hurry,but have since primered them and sprayed them in turquoise),crossbone wheels (in green,before the graphic years,words only)andgerman bearings.will consider selling the whole unit,so if it what you are looking for,email me with a price,including shipping,as i live in pomona calif.

email addy:
[email protected]
Dreadpyrat
Posted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 9:31 pm Reply with quote
Sorry, I'm looking for NOS decks. They dont have to be shrinked, just unused...thanks!
Powell Peralta Collector
Posted: Fri Feb 14, 2003 1:48 pm Reply with quote
I've got Silver, dark Blue, Fl. Blue, Fl. Green, Fl. Red (not the red you have), white 7ply, off white XT, red XT, Black, Black XT, Pink, maybe a few others...

Page 1 of 1