SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  VIDEO & IMAGES  »  So for the first time in 15 years I went skating
Page 1 of 1    

So for the first time in 15 years I went skating

azusa24
Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 4:12 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 27 Aug 2004 Posts: 144 Location: Nottingham England
Built up my re-issue gonz a while back and then the other day thought I would see if I could still skate, the answer was no lol but I had fun which is what its all about,

I may put another one on if I get any better

http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=andy-goes-skating_0002

C'mon post up your shitty vids

Andy

www.annoyedwithmygirlfriend.com

www.korestore.co.uk
andrespr
Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 4:53 pm Reply with quote
I have to admit I enjoyed your shitty vid although I want you to really commit to rolling away after solidly landing a 180 boneless with a little more speed!!! I've been thinking someday someone (or maybe me if I ever have the time) should compile/edit a S&B shitty video with parts by various members (whether shitty or amazing in skill level). I'd even be down for filming people who roll through the Bay Area (whether you want to film at street spots or at local parks)...
Smakutus
Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 5:10 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 10 Dec 2001 Posts: 2932 Location: Meechigan.. Collect and Destroy!
What no slam section?

Outt..
Jeff.

"what the heck you talking about i sent you the money weeks ago,and you still gaveme a negative feedback,and top it off never sent me the tape,its ebayers like you that screw people,Thanks for messing up my ratings jerk.."

A. Fuckingkissfan.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
oldsk8
Posted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 9:57 pm Reply with quote
Honestly that was damn good for a 15 year lay off. I gave up street skating back in the early 80's. I knew at a kid growing up that I was damned to be a mongo skater that was sucked shit tohrough a sock when it came street skating. So since then vert and pools only. Not a bad vid.
SantaCruzSkater
Posted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 7:11 am Reply with quote
ya that is pretty good... I went back and could really only ollie and that took a shit load of energy to pull off

lonegijoe
Posted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 12:42 am Reply with quote
I totally feel you on this man. I hadn't skated for 5 or 6 years and it's not like riding no stinkin bike. Can't just get back on after not riding for a while.I thought you did REALLY good. I could barely ollie , let alone bust any 180's ,stalls or anything else like that in the first day back. It's called sitting behind a freakin desk too long.

joe

good job man. keep it up
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jose Cuervo
Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 3:40 pm Reply with quote
I enjoyed the video. You're right, it's all about just having fun and it loooked like you were pretty stoked to be screwing around on a deck. Not bad for 15 years out of the game!
Christian
Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 4:36 pm Reply with quote
yeah, i could be totally wrong, but you can see that you were probably a pretty good skater.

Page 1 of 1