SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  SCREEN PRINTING  »  Instructions for the templates...
Page 1 of 1    

Instructions for the templates...

CH3NO2JAY
Posted: Tue Feb 25, 2003 3:48 pm Reply with quote
"Anyone" or "Donald20", do you know if the directions/instructions were sent to AOS yet for the templates and screening? I'm just curious, thanks in advance if anyone responds to this post... Sincerly Jason aka CH3NO2JAY
P.S. I made my donation and was just wondering where I stand, thanks again.
P.S.A. I would email AOS directly, but I thought I'd try this forum first. I know Amorone has enough to do just maintaining the site. Later...............
donald20
Posted: Wed Feb 26, 2003 2:18 pm Reply with quote
hmmm that sucks.amorone has the templates for some time now.i would love him to copy those things and send em to you guys.
mabe amorone should post here to clear things up.that would be the best thing i think.
CH3NO2JAY
Posted: Sat Mar 01, 2003 5:50 pm Reply with quote
I think he is waiting for you "Donald20" to send him some sort of instructions/directions to go with the templates. Just letting you know incase you haven't heard from him lately. Sincerly CH3NO2JAY
Juarez
Posted: Sat Mar 01, 2003 6:44 pm Reply with quote
Don, email me the templates and I can host them if you want. What format are they in?
donald20
Posted: Sun Mar 02, 2003 2:11 am Reply with quote
hey juarez...
amorone got a paper-template from me.all he needed to do was to copy that stuff and mail it out to the recipients.i'll do another template and shrink it to a file which everybody can blow up on his printer later on.i'll make sure that things get rolling asap.sorry for all the inconvenience guys,i didn't think that this whole thing would turn out so bad.just wanted to do something good with amorone.
but i think i'll handle things from here on again.1-2days patience guys and i make sure that stuff is uploaded here
don

and hey juarez thanks for offering help,really appreciate it...
CH3NO2JAY
Posted: Sun Mar 02, 2003 8:39 pm Reply with quote
Donald, It's all cool with me for real. I'm a very easy going person. I just wanted to inform you what I think is going on. I'm not bitching at all . I'm happy and truly appreciate you (and others) even shared the info in this forum, let alone you willing to share your templates. Just letting you know what I think is going on, I maybe wrong. Thanks for responding... Sincerly CH3NO2JAY
P.S. Again I'd like to thank you for sharing your experience and knowledge.
P.S.A. I'm trying to keep this forum going also, it died bigtime. lol
ohio
Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2003 11:13 am Reply with quote
i just finished school and cant find a fucking job so i cant move forward. i need a newman screen stretcher they are like 300 bucks for the size i need because i want to stretch my own mesh. plus inks and boards and such. another thing, i got some boards from that skatepaige guy awhile back and i wouldnt suggest getting them from him, they look like they were all pressed at once some of the boards were mellow some nice plus they are pretty heavy but the dont chip that much so..
i dont really get into the forum much anymore because to me its pointless what the forum needs is someone who actully knows how to do 4,5,6 color boards thats what i want to see, dont get me wrong this is a cool deal but we seem to be lacking the professional or real deal people i know that sounds bad but i really dont want to waist anymore money on demos and trials i have paid my dues and gotten far so all i can say is keep on trying to the newbies hear and for me i will keep my eyes and ears open and keep on tryin.
livi-skater
Posted: Sat Mar 08, 2003 7:57 am Reply with quote
yeah I got some skate-peige boards and they are a load of crap. All squarish and snap so easyly.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger

Page 1 of 1