SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  SKATEBOARD VIDEO TRADING  »  Need info for OS Master List
Page 1 of 1    

Need info for OS Master List

Posted: Mon Nov 05, 2001 6:08 pm Reply with quote
Some of ya may have already seen this. Hope this will help collectors out in there hunting. It's a attempt to list every skate video put out before about 1992. And added some more recent titles that have pools or the OS vibe.

Been working hard on this but am missing a bunch of titles, and info on years, etc. Really need some flat scans of some videos. Any help appreciated.

SS MAG Master Oldschool Video List

http://community.webtv.net/RetroVideo/SSMAGMasterList/

Thanks! Jeff @ [email protected]
Posted: Mon Nov 05, 2001 6:10 pm Reply with quote
Some of ya may have already seen this. Hope this will help collectors out in there hunting. It's a attempt to list every skate video put out before about 1992. And added some more recent titles that have pools or the OS vibe.

Been working hard on this but am missing a bunch of titles, and info on years, etc. Really need some flat scans of some videos. Any help appreciated.

SS MAG Master Oldschool Video List

http://community.webtv.net/RetroVideo/SSMAGMasterList/

Thanks! Jeff @ [email protected]
Not sure why my username is not showing up?

olliegrind
Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2001 5:13 pm Reply with quote
Nice list! I'm glad to see someone took the time to do such a thing.. Couple corrections: Powell Peralta 'Axe Rated' is number 5 (i believe), so it would have come out 88/89. Powell 'chaos' had a typo.. and Skateboard superstunts and skateboard superstars are NOT the same video. They are both narrated by Joe Humeras and have the same shitty computer graphics, and even a bit of the same footage, but they are definetely different (and AWESOME) videos... great sound bytes galore!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
snakesession
Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2001 5:51 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Joined: 04 Nov 2001 Posts: 1241 Location: Greenville, South Carolina
Thanks for the feedback J,

I'll fix the typos and Axe. Sure there are other mistakes too. Got most all the info off Ebay over this last year so some of it is not verified. I liked Superstunts too and will watch em again and fix the reviews.

Would reallly like to add Skull Skates and the other Zorlac titles but don't have the info yet.

Thanks again - any info appreciated. Can talk about sk8 videos all day!

[email protected]

Page 1 of 1