SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  HOT DISCUSSIONS  »  Who's responsible after the board ships
Page 2 of 2    Goto page Previous  1, 2

Who's responsible after the board ships

slob-air
Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2001 12:46 pm Reply with quote
Site Admin Joined: 27 Oct 2001 Posts: 63453 Location: S&B HQ
I can understand that Henrik, but you're putting the onus on whomever you are dealing with to make a leap of faith when you're not willing to yourself.

But, I guess there's not a lot one can do to protect their property/monies apart from entering into escrow which increases the costs (both shipping and fees)
woody2001
Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2001 2:27 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 01 Oct 2001 Posts: 266 Location: Garbage Grove, Oregon
SLOB,

Im sorry you feel that way. I have been taken on Ebay a number of times by people not sending their money.
The only difference it makes to the people that are buying from me is time. I would rather sacrifice some time than to take a chance on getting ripped off. They can always use Paypal with me anytime and I ship the next day. I love Paypal. No time delays.

Jason

P.S. I agree, insurance is a cheap way to know the package will arrive, I sent some old chevy parts to a guy and I decided to cover insurance on my end, the package arrived to the guy all messed up- he was able to recover his costs fortunately.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
slob-air
Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2001 4:55 pm Reply with quote
Site Admin Joined: 27 Oct 2001 Posts: 63453 Location: S&B HQ
Paypal is a solution but not without its problems... check out http://www.paypalsucks.com for some horror true-to-life stories about paypal refusing to pay out for the most retarded reasons

Page 2 of 2    Goto page Previous  1, 2