SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  TATTOOS  »  S&B Skull Tattoo?
Page 2 of 5    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

S&B Skull Tattoo?

ShackleMeNot
Posted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:29 am Reply with quote
I would say without text, but that's only because none of mine have text in them, and I don't think any I have planned will. TGM might be up for it, he's already got some ink, plus he's weird like that.

Posted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 10:26 am Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
My wife went and had a new one done last night and asked the guy about doing the skull and bones and he said about $70 with some cool shading and the yellow eyes. So I might end up with it soon............

No text, just the logo.

Posted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:28 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 15 Jun 2002 Posts: 14107 Location: Fucking a giant scorpion, duh.
bfg1971 wrote:
It should be a prize for attaining 10,000 posts. TGM, you are next...

It might make for a funny ass tattoo at the tail end (haha) of a bender.

It's possible I may be able to be persuaded with booze and a few other idiots all doing the same thing.

I'd want to consider getting it done at the Miami Ink shop just so I could moon the entire country at once. It'll probably be overpriced, but I'd be willing to pay a little extra to force the mouth-breathing 'murican horde to look at my ass for a few minutes.

Posted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 1:21 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 05 Feb 2004 Posts: 5478 Location: Pleasant Hill, CA
The Green Monkey wrote:
bfg1971 wrote:

It's possible I may be able to be persuaded with booze and a few other idiots all doing the same thing.

I'd want to consider getting it done at the Miami Ink shop just so I could moon the entire country at once. It'll probably be overpriced, but I'd be willing to pay a little extra to force the mouth-breathing 'murican horde to look at my ass for a few minutes.

To get on the air you'd have to make up a sob story about how the brotherhood that is SnB helped you come out of the closet to your abusive step uncle Floyd.

When you pass, I'll be less angry.

http://tomledin.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
PAWN
Posted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 2:09 pm Reply with quote
true to that. Not to mention that the people you assume are tatting there are never there. I've seen Chris Garver more when I lived in LA, than I do living here in Miami Beach.

www.fine-co.com buy some shit!
The Green Monkey
Posted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 3:27 pm Reply with quote
tioem wrote:
The Green Monkey wrote:
bfg1971 wrote:

To get on the air you'd have to make up a sob story about how the brotherhood that is SnB helped you come out of the closet to your abusive step uncle Floyd.

lloyd.abusivestepuncle?

Pawn--when are you going to come skate the garbage dump? Let me know anytime you want to join us and I'll make sure everyone brings their quiver...

Posted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 3:39 pm Reply with quote
let me figure out my schedule with the woman and child and I'll find a good day to get up there. Problem is you guys seem to meet up at like 9am and I'm hard pressed to wake up that early for work even. I'll try and get my ass in gear and either not sleep or go to bed early.

What's the deal with it there anyway...just a bombing run? or is there other stuff to skate around there? My board sucks is pretty much why I ask, so bombing speed runs would definately not be good for me on this thing.

The Green Monkey
Posted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:01 pm Reply with quote
There are 4 hills total. We usually meet up at the most mellow one, which you can either bomb or slide. The other three are more bomb/carve oriented.

Check my personal sessions thread for pics of two of the hills. The mellow one and the most gnarly one aren't pictured.

http://www.skullandbonesskateboards.c...topic.php?t=59633

If you give me a heads up before you join us, I'll make sure everyone brings a few boards so you won't need to worry about your current rig. Right now there are only about 5 or 6 of us that show up every week, but once it starts to cool off a bit I imagine we may have a few more. We usually try to get there around 9:30 or 10, but sometimes people straggle in later and find us wherever we are (see maps). We usually leave either as soon as the afternoon rain hits (hasn't been a problem for a while) or else anywhere between noon and 2, depending on heat, stoke level, injury status, etc.

Bring your pads.

Posted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:24 am Reply with quote
I'll let you know. I don't have pads though...but it's okay, I probably won't be speed racing down any of the hills...just cruising.

Freestyler
Posted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 3:41 pm Reply with quote
I'm getting the S&B logo tattooed next week. heh I asked slob for the logo and he actually referred me to this thread, funny eh? I guess I'm gonna be the first. Now how many members are gonna do it? Down for life? I'll be getting it on the back of my left calf, to match up with my "skate and destroy" tat on the right calf.

Page 2 of 5    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next