SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  DOWNHILL / SPEEDBOARDING / LONGBOARDS  »  Trucks
Page 2 of 2    Goto page Previous  1, 2

Trucks

motorpsycho67
Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:15 am Reply with quote
Bear Grizzly's seem to be popular. Paris 180s look pretty nice. The Tracker DH truck looks interesting. Anybody ridden the Trackers? Also, Chaput is supposed to be coming out with a truck.
Wells
Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:35 am Reply with quote
motorpsycho67 wrote:
Bear Grizzly's seem to be popular. Paris 180s look pretty nice. The Tracker DH truck looks interesting. Anybody ridden the Trackers? Also, Chaput is supposed to be coming out with a truck.
The consensus around Paris is that they're Acura to Randal's Honda. Same basic deal--50� reverse-kingpin trucks--just nicer casting and finishing. Running a Randal DH baseplate in back with the Paris 180 hangar will give you a nice race-ready setup.

The trackers haven't really been put through their paces by anyone. They're available at thelongboardstore.com; but aren't officially released 'till the 15th. As I said before; the massive bushings are the most appealing part of this truck.

I wouldn't hold your breath on the Chaput Trucks. They were supposed to be out several months ago.
Homer80
Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:08 am Reply with quote
poopants wrote:
I am wondering about getting some faster trucks. I skate old indys and I want something that wont fall apart on me at 35-40 mph. I also don't want to spend 250 or better or the bears (if I do not have to). What up with the cheap bears, crail, and seismic? They all make 30-40 degree trucks for cheap. any advice on other brands? I'm wondering If I can keep one cheek off the toilet and stick with 8mm axles and <65 mm wheels.

8mm axles yes, but if you want to hit at least 30mph then you might want to consider 70mm or larger.

In a country full of Neanderthals? I wear it as a fucking badge of honor!"

Rainbow Randolph Death to Smoochie

Page 2 of 2    Goto page Previous  1, 2