SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  BUSINESS, SHOPS & RETAILERS  »  RAX distribution
Page 2 of 2    Goto page Previous  1, 2

RAX distribution

brianzig
Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:30 pm Reply with quote
LOSTSOULINC. wrote:
MileHighSkates wrote:
Hell, they gave an account to a kid that didn't even have his driver's license!

No doubt. I don't think it was like getting an account with Eastern or South Shore...

No, it's not at all by any means.
DomitianX
Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:55 am Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
brianzig wrote:
LOSTSOULINC. wrote:
MileHighSkates wrote:

No doubt. I don't think it was like getting an account with Eastern or South Shore...

Or a bike account. We are going to carry a few items in the park for bikers like tubes, chains, grips, etc. Just the random stuff that they may go through at the park. OMG is it tough to get an account with the bike distros. Copies of phone bills, actual copies of state documents, references, etc.

brianzig
Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:47 am Reply with quote
DomitianX wrote:
brianzig wrote:
LOSTSOULINC. wrote:
MileHighSkates wrote:

Or a bike account. We are going to carry a few items in the park for bikers like tubes, chains, grips, etc. Just the random stuff that they may go through at the park. OMG is it tough to get an account with the bike distros. Copies of phone bills, actual copies of state documents, references, etc.

Yeah, I'll have to go through the same soon. We are going to open a second smaller store in our local park. We have been getting a bunch of requests from the bmx crowd to carry parts for them as well. Only makes sense. We were planning on using Quality. Who did you end up using?
DomitianX
Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:52 am Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
brianzig wrote:
DomitianX wrote:
brianzig wrote:
LOSTSOULINC. wrote:
MileHighSkates wrote:

Yeah, I'll have to go through the same soon. We are going to open a second smaller store in our local park. We have been getting a bunch of requests from the bmx crowd to carry parts for them as well. Only makes sense. We were planning on using Quality. Who did you end up using?

Quality as well. They are a local outfit here and one of the local pros knows some dudes that work there. They seem like a decent outfit, but it seems it was easier getting a mortgage than getting an account with them.

I am exagerting, but I was suprised how much info they want.

brianzig
Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:35 am Reply with quote
DomitianX wrote:
brianzig wrote:
DomitianX wrote:
brianzig wrote:
LOSTSOULINC. wrote:
MileHighSkates wrote:

Quality as well. They are a local outfit here and one of the local pros knows some dudes that work there. They seem like a decent outfit, but it seems it was easier getting a mortgage than getting an account with them.

I am exagerting, but I was suprised how much info they want.

Good info to know. I'll go into it prepared. Thanks.

As far as RAX, we were going to use them for drop shipping if ever needed. Their dealer app was only one page, everything done same day. The only real business info needed was the request for your Federal ID. In comparison, Eastern has about three pages, took about 3-4 days to check us out and then got back with us. They (RAX) were very friendly when I talked to them on the phone, customer service was excellent in that aspect. I guess they would be a good alternative to shops that have difficulty working with the bigger suppliers. But, I haven't actually used them for anything though. I'm not really a fan either. Their product selection wasn't the best and the wholesale prices were higher.
LocalSkate
Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:21 pm Reply with quote
Anyone here know of a skateboard supplier other then RAX who dropships?

Cheers.

Page 2 of 2    Goto page Previous  1, 2