SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  SCREEN PRINTING  »  Bulk order on blank decks
Page 2 of 2    Goto page Previous  1, 2

Bulk order on blank decks

Nick
Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 1:20 am Reply with quote
nah, no one went for the deal. I would sell ya some blanks of pennswood but i dont have anything over 7.75
Nervous
Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 1:50 am Reply with quote
Joined: 09 Feb 2003 Posts: 2841 Location: a room with a view
I bought 10 decks from TGM and they sucked ass. My friend was a couple of days away fom being shipped out to the Middle East so I set him one up and another friend of mine got one. The three of us skated them for about an 1 1/2 hours and one broke, so to say farewell to my friend we all broke our decks, EACH DECK DELAMED INTO ABOUT 4 PIECES!!! Totall CRAP!!!! The wood was sooooooo brittle. The rest have been used for artwork, upside of the story I guess since quality carving wood is expensive.

Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2003 12:43 pm Reply with quote
we can give you a better deal and minimum.
We are a skateboards mfg in canada.
sinart
Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2003 3:43 pm Reply with quote
tgm sucks ass...not only are they built out of cheese, 7 of the 10 i got were so warped that when set up only two (opposite) wheels touched the ground...DO NOT BUY THESE!!!eastbuilt/pennswood=quality.
Scottay
Posted: Sun Aug 31, 2003 7:15 pm Reply with quote
Nick,

I sell for a large deck manufacturer. We use ony 100% Canadian Maple. I have some pricing on in stock decks you may be interested in. With my in stock decks, there are no minimums and the quality cant be beaten.
[/quote]
mr black
Posted: Tue Sep 02, 2003 1:24 pm Reply with quote
nick , we are a manufacturer of skate decks here in canada , decks are about 14.00 usd.we can custom make shapes concaves e.t.c . we also provide full graphics , also blanks available. contact [email protected] .... we use all canadian maple and the correct glue....
LongBoardRider
Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2003 7:02 pm Reply with quote
My buddy Turned me on to Woodchuck Laminates. He owns a shop and got 200 decks made by them with heat transfer graphics. He told me they were great to deal with and he was right on. he has ordered from Pennswood, Eastbilt, and most of the others and has yet to top Woodchucks quality. I got a sample and it was the best blank I have found to date. I ordered 25 blanks to screw around with and they had them to me in 5 days. They have my business until my wife cuts me off from the check book again.
Nick
Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2003 1:12 am Reply with quote
Quote:

On 2003-09-04 20:02, LongBoardRider wrote:
cuts me off from the check book again.

again? hahaha Yeah, Scott should be getting me a sample ready soon. My email server has been down so hopefully im back in bussiness when its up and running again. Im riding pennswood now and Im liking them.

Page 2 of 2    Goto page Previous  1, 2