SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  POOL, PARK, BANKS & PIPES  »  Tulare CA Skatepark opening day
Page 1 of 1    

Tulare CA Skatepark opening day

DickGozenya
Posted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:55 am Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Today was the first day of our new skatepark. I wish I would have been in a better mood cause some piece of crap broke into my car the night befor and stole 3 complete boards and my safety gear. Mickie Alba was there and so was Tom Knox. Alba is just one of the most down to earth guys around. Tom is cool as well. Both of them just ripped up this new park. My buddy Mike Mo from BDS took these pics.

Mickie

Tom Knox

Posted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:02 am Reply with quote
Knox rocks. Got one of his vets deck up for sale, but if no go I will be looking for some 215's and cruising it.

Live forever
MrMo
Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:22 pm Reply with quote
That was a fun day! Even better being 5 min from the home stead. Good post J McC. Here are a few more

Micke killing the spine

Micke's son Indy

And His other son Wheeler

This was the most insane move he rides Knee and then he droped in and went air on the hip in this shot. If I could have only videoed this. Unbelievable!
Here is the Local Crew preparing for action

Joe, Aaron, ?,Scotty O, Dave, Bobby G, Micke, Local kid
MrMo
Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:23 pm Reply with quote
City will be ENFORCING The PAD RULE as of SATURDAY Aug 16th when it reopens. Some DUMBASS tagged the restrooms last night and the city will not put up with this shit. So they closed it for today and tomorrow to clean up the mess. So we will have to start policing the park our selves and do it old school, you screw up in my park you get popped! Don't make everyone else pay for your stupidity!
Some city official cracked down on the P&R manager for not enforcing the rule posted out front, because the park is staffed it should have not been a issue. So Now everyone skating will have to pad up. No if and's or But's!
falba70
Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:41 pm Reply with quote
that blows...send them to my state...not a single concrete park...maybe then theyll learn.

Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:28 pm Reply with quote
where was Albas cousin?

she didnt come out to support?

just like a celebrity to pick and choose events

cool pics thanks for sharing
DickGozenya
Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:03 pm Reply with quote
Fuck, this really sucks. I was going: to try to get out there tomorrow. I fucking hate vandals. I cant blame the city for closing the park because of this. If skateboarders did it then it kinda teaches them a lesson. If I find the little fuckers that did this, I will rip out their eye ball and skull fuck them. :evil

Posted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:18 am Reply with quote
I'll just do it old school, Kick their as and let their mom come find them! hard to explain why they got their ass kicked when they tell them they where fucking off, maybe mom will kick their ass too!
OH I forgot we live in a society of time out parents, not ones that disciplines their kids for being social fuck ups!

Page 1 of 1