I'm in deep shit

dancinwithdeath
Posted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 6:34 am Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
nope, i'm just playin
305oldschool
Posted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 1:14 pm Reply with quote
step one: buy her one of those designer handbags she collects
step two: Hide 6 of the decks that she fucked up and tell her you couldn't stand looking at them because they reminded you of the fight when you see the damage. Then tell her you traded them with some bro's because it was really starting to upset you. That will explain the new boxes arriving.
step three: don't forget step one.

Member #388
Eggman-stepford13
Posted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 5:33 pm Reply with quote
I tell my chick that I "traded" for it.This seems to mellow her out.Nothing like coming home and having her say"Gee,I wonder what that package is..." I tell her,work 3 jobs like me,and then you can talk shit about my collection! Chicks suck sometimes.
Egg or the chick,which came first.
ghostcavalry
Posted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 5:55 pm Reply with quote
I gave up trying to hide them, and my husband always jokes now when he sees a skateboard box at the door, "Hey, is that my golf clubs?!?"

yuckyuck

Posted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 2:01 am Reply with quote
skorcher---i LOVE reading this post, your predicament (sorry to say) is fucking hilarious...its like ferris buellers day off, or something...youre pulling it off.so far though//.i dont know what thats like..only my roommate laughs at me and calls me a nerd.
vilms
Posted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 4:58 am Reply with quote
Gusto wrote:
...and that should shut her up for a bit.

Excellent.
atomika
Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 1:47 am Reply with quote
Joined: 03 Apr 2005 Posts: 45 Location: cranbourne australia
mmmmmm well i dont have to many decks yet but i spent about

20 000us last year on paintings toys and tattoo machines....got so many tattoo machine but there work tools they pay the bills

i got a bit of greef for it but not to much as i have it sort of worked out

now i just started with the decks as love skateborading and skated fullon for about 8 years

how i get out of the shit well all i can say is do your research make sure you get a few really good bargins that will go up in price show them on ebay how much they have gone up save the even print the screen and save it so you have a folder full of the highest prices so when you see that deck you hve alwasy wanted 200 cheaper than the record price you have accutly saved 200 not spent 200....if dosent work take them to a shoe sale and buy them a few pairs of shoes and make a point of how much there saving and not how much your spending it works for me ive been getting away with it for years and learnt how to do this from girls doing it to me because they felt guilty for spending the money and tell them its ccol and your just happy to see them grinning because they look so hot in them new shoes dress or what ever......

i do this with toys art toys all the time in the beinging they where just stupid bit of plastic but now there gold omg she says as i show here there 3time the price now
whatch there face change when you show the your just a smart invester and make sure you dont ever let on the you have bought some duds just cause you had to have them......

a bargins a bargin just dont do stupid things like pay top dollar thats just looking for trouble or at least hid it in the cuboard hang it up after a shoe sale girls are shoe monstas and can never have to many

when you get hit with your never going to sell them so it dosent matter what there worth i always use im waiting till the markets right the no point selling them now as there still going up in price im just awating for to peak i think that will be a few years away

just rember its all about the saveings last year i made a killing and i still get hugs and kiss and a fuck load of toys joy

well that my two cents worth
darthvk
Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:44 am Reply with quote
MY WIFE IS A TEACHER SO USPS,UPS,FED-EX ETC GETS HERE BEFORE SHE GETS HOME PLUS-I USE FUNDS FROM MY BUSINESS ACCOUNT TO PAY FOR THEM SO SHE DOESN'T SEE WHAT I SPEND BUT NOW THAT MY BAND ROOM WALL IS COVERED AND THEY'RE ARE ABOUT 30 IN THE LIVING ROOM-I THINK SHE CAUGHT ON ANYWAY SHE WAS COOL ENOUGH TO SAY WHEN YOU WANT ANOTHER ONE SELL A COUPLE OF THE ONES YOU DON'T WANT TO GET IT-SO I THOUGHT THAT WAS FAIR-PLUS SHE JUST PUT IN A NEW MINIRAMP FOR ME IN THE BACK YARD-SO I GUESS I'LL TAKE IT EASY NOW-PLUS SHE KNOW'S THE ONLY DECK I AM LOOKING FOR IS MY BLACK MCGILL SNAKESKIN ANS WAS ALREADY AGREED THAT I CAN SNAG IT IF I FIND IT-AFTER ALL I ONLY HAVE THE SKULL/SNAKE GRAPHIC TATOOED ON MY ARM SO SHE UNDERSTANDS-SO ALL IN ALL I GUESS I AM FORTUNATE+HER PARENTS ARE 2 HOURS AWAY
grindrite
Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 8:20 am Reply with quote
I had the same troubles for a while, here's what saved me. Have some decks to sell. She'll see the decks going out the door, and you can tell her they're paying for what's coming in the door. We have seperate accounts so as long as I can get bills and mortgage paid it's all good.

Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 3:25 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 06 Sep 2004 Posts: 891 Location: California between the mountains and the surf
vilms wrote:
Gusto wrote:
...and that should shut her up for a bit.

Excellent.

It's both unfortunate and humorous that that is eventually the goal.

Last edited by valskater on Thu Jan 26, 2006 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Page 3 of 4    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next