SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  DOWNHILL / SPEEDBOARDING / LONGBOARDS  »  test pilots wanted
Page 2 of 3    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

test pilots wanted

Ceasar13
Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 6:32 pm Reply with quote
I am an oregonion who has been skating for 12 years. I would be interested in repping your product, but I cant get you any outdoor vid until the rainy season lets up a bit.
LongwoodSk8er
Posted: Thu Feb 26, 2004 8:09 pm Reply with quote
Hi,
I'm 32 years old and have been skating for over 20 years. Longboarding for 5 plus. I ride everything as aggressively as I did with my shortboards. It's just a different feeling, more snowboard like stance. Smith grinds feel a lot better.Too many long boards sit around and talk about the old days, instead of making the most of every skate experience. Poorly built ramps, stairs, curbs, it doesn't matter have fun!!!
Ceasar13
Posted: Sat Feb 28, 2004 5:47 pm Reply with quote
I hear you man. Theres a reason shortboard onlg guys think longboarders are hasbeen's who gave up. Just cuz you ride long doesnt mean you cant shralp! Too many lb's use longboards as an excuse not to ("you cant do tricks on a longboard man, its for soulcarving") There is some sick stuff happening on lb's that proves em wrong everday. I ride every board type and love em all (except never trie slalom, but who knows? ) Skating is about tearing it up, and all skating is the same even when its different.
Shitbird
Posted: Sun Feb 29, 2004 3:23 am Reply with quote
HEY...Nuggenfeld...
Welcome...good luck with the decks, sounds like you are trying to do a really genuine, good natured trip.
Let's see some shots, and if you feel comfortable, manu issues...a lot of LBers make their own decks.
Do you?
If so, how did ya get started?
These are questions I get asked a lot...and I find it interesting to hear each person's "journey" story of what got the spark started, and how they reached the point of production.
Good stuff, usually.
Keep rockin'!
brett
Posted: Sun Feb 29, 2004 6:04 am Reply with quote
hmmm.....if u wanna do it right u gotta actually get back to people!....maybe he forgot he ever posted here!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Shitbird
Posted: Sun Feb 29, 2004 12:57 pm Reply with quote
Uh, oh yeah, look at that date...and number of posts.
D'OH!
nugz
Posted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 1:50 am Reply with quote
Naw, I didnt forget when I posted. i got into a car accident and i fucked both my wrists, then a month later I was skating a dich in New Mexico (gods land of ditches) and i broke my right wrist in 2 places. it sucks. It has taken me a while to even pick up a router. fuck it sucks. well anyway. i have just started production on the Sweetleaf II its still being testted and that will be the Nugz flagship deck. sorry guys for being late on my responce buy shit, what can I do with 2 fucked up wrists?????????????????

Shitbird, if you want ME to test any of YOUR products I will be happy too. I ride the Bear, Indian school, Harper, Carmel, 4hills Big Pink etc...on a daily basis drop me a line, shit, I hear your shitfie wheels are the bomb. I might be riding in the Bear race this year , if you want to sponser me , I will represent.

[email protected]
Stubbs
Posted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 9:30 pm Reply with quote
Nugz

I don't know if Shitty's wheels would be ideal in the Bear, probably would in Indian School. They would shine in Palmer's pool, though.
GyS
Posted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 11:13 pm Reply with quote
Sign me up!!, o wait, I'll sign myself up, I can't ride anything shorter than 36", just can't do it (well, can, just don't want to)

Sounds like a good operation you've got going, sorry to hear about your accident.

As for the comment about skaters who gave up?...no way, I can't do big stylee melons on a posilcle stick but sure as hell can on a big 36"....I've become a better skater tricks, style, and flow wise with a bigger board, It feels more like it should, more like surfing or snowboarding, and besides, the faster you go, the higher you get, my skills have improved tenfold moving to a bigger board, I still skate like I'm riding a street deck, but I go faster and higher with everything.

I'm in Bc, Canada on the coast, I'd love to try your gear.

[ This Message was edited by: GyS on 2004-04-05 00:14 ]
Posted: Mon Apr 12, 2004 10:39 am Reply with quote
longboard420? what's the 420 bro, hmmmmmm? lol

Page 2 of 3    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next