SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  B.O.N.O.S.A.  »  Get rid of this catagory?
Page 2 of 4    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Get rid of this catagory?

ShackleMeNot
Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:05 am Reply with quote
big.kahuna.burger wrote:

i reckon we should have a section called 'tall stories and outrageous lies'... where we all go and post all these stories about how much we used to rip back in the day, and how much we rip now... or the supermodels we've boned...

"i remember doing a mac twist down a 15 step flight of stairs and landing it to invert... yeah man. i ripped"

So basically it would be starting a section called "A day in the life of shacklemenot"

Posted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:21 pm Reply with quote
http://www.zippyvideos.com/3528360992064936/danceskate/

it's so just freakin' beautiful man...
thugfrm87
Posted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:40 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
big.kahuna.burger wrote:
thugfrm87 wrote:
We can always change this to a subject like product reviews instead of having the spead out all over. Just my 2 cents!

yeah. so someone can grip their natas panther 1 up and take it for a carve at the local bowl. and then tell everyone how it was. somehow i cant see that happening in the near future.

i reckon we should have a section called 'tall stories and outrageous lies'... where we all go and post all these stories about how much we used to rip back in the day, and how much we rip now... or the supermodels we've boned...

"i remember doing a mac twist down a 15 step flight of stairs and landing it to invert... yeah man. i ripped"

oh wait...

nah. we should just stick with the "how-much-our-wives-are-gonna-kill-us-for-spending-all-our-money-on-decks" section.

Or, just spend your money how you want because you make it.
SkaterBonds
Posted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 9:48 pm Reply with quote
thugfrm87 wrote:
Or, just spend your money how you want because you make it.

Yessssssss....
tiggergirl921
Posted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:22 pm Reply with quote
Eggman-stepford13 wrote:
Man,The fact that they even have gay skate sites is amazing.All I did was search gay skateboards and all kinds of shit popped up(so to speak)I'm sure I'll go to jail for going to this site.Talk about your fetish sites....This here computer has everything!!

Right...because crouching on a piece of wood isn't gay to begin with? And all of these bright pink Powells? You can't really think something so fashion-centric from the 80's really happened without gay culture's influence? I will be the one to clarify that we don't all skate like that. I don't want to have to out some of our icons just to make my point that we can thrash pretty well, gay or not. And I can't possibly be the only gay skater in this forum...perhaps all the absurd genital obsession that I hear from a few isn't really just innocent banter?

As a girl who has skated with guys all her life, I am used to hearing the craziest of things said and not once take offense...but blind hatred? I guess you're going to have to face your own demons there...nuff said.

I have to say that it is sort of surprising to see something like this on this forum because everyone I have communicated with and everthing else I have read has been really inviting. I hope this really is a minority view here because it would be sad for me to lose the community.

Posted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:48 pm Reply with quote
Hey, I don't have a problem wearing pink shirts and I'm not gay! Who says pink is a gay color?

Actually, I don't have a problem with anyone who is gay, skateboard world or not. I've had guys ask me if they could "suck my dick" and just felt the need to walk away. I mean, even if it were a girl, that's just not what you say to a complete stranger. Some people just don't know how to act, regardless of their bedroom preferences, which are none of my business. I just find that seeing anyone half naked on a skateboard is obnoxious and hysterical.
tiggergirl921
Posted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 7:53 pm Reply with quote
Well that goes without saying...the absurdity could have been really funny if it wasn't so whacked out! It's like in the other old post on the topic by Hammerhead...to assume that anyone willing to act so absurd on a skateboard must be gay in reality is just silly...most of us are not willing to subject ourselves to that kind of stereotypical ridicule...sort of making it not so stereotypical after all I suppose. As for the pink comment, that really was a joke...maybe...maybe I was trying to allow some of the haters on here the opportunity to come out and leave that oppressive closet? Or, I was just trying to use an otherwise harmless liking for "pepto powell" as a way to hurl the one thing that might insult the 'phobes out there..."gay? me? no way!" and I say, why not? Is the worst possible thing that someone can say about you that you admire qualities about someone of the same sex? Anyway...I think I'd like a gay skaters section...but my wife probably thinks I need the BONOSA section far more...especially this month...which I just totalled up. YIKES!!! P.S.--Skaterbonds, I'd skate with you...I wouldn't look...but I'd skate...

Posted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 12:01 am Reply with quote
Change this catagory to "Good Vibe Shitty Times"

We seem to have more people posting for vibes for shitty times then people are posting in here.

Let's give it it's own catagory.

Posted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:12 am Reply with quote
Lincoln has a good deck for tiggergirl
Lincolnz
Posted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:41 pm Reply with quote
You mean this one?

Page 2 of 4    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next