SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  GENERAL DISCUSSION FORUM  »  D E A T H B O X
Page 3 of 4    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

D E A T H B O X

Buckethead
Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2002 12:27 am Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
So uh....Don whats up? I know you're watchin'
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Revert!
Posted: Tue Jun 04, 2002 2:47 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 17 Apr 2002 Posts: 88 Location: Around here someplace
You got that right buckethead. He is watchin. Which is kinda funny because that's all he's doing... caught in the glare of the computer like a deer in the headlights of an oncoming car no doubt. I haven't seen the little bitch at the skatepark once this year but I keep seeing you and Slob, Josh and the dagger boys, CB, BB and Mohawk-boy there. I think he knows how much of an ass kicking he's going to get if he shows up. Fucking pussy.
You fuckers skating tomorrow? 10am?
Buckethead
Posted: Tue Jun 04, 2002 2:55 pm Reply with quote
LOFL! I am pretty sure Don has a curfew now. Maybe he was grounded or something and Daddy took his skateboard away. 10am is the plan. And as for the ass kickin, he has no idea how bad....yet.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
slob-air
Posted: Tue Jun 04, 2002 3:38 pm Reply with quote
Site Admin Joined: 27 Oct 2001 Posts: 63463 Location: S&B HQ
Ah come-on dudes -that'd be like beating on a child. Sure, he's like 35 or something, but he still lives with mom and dad, lives in fear of pissing daddy off, couldn't get laid if he walked into a whorehouse with a hundred dollar bill stuffed in his ear and his mind is clearly addled from the drug addiction.
And yah, you're right revert, he is watching... I've been able to log the cyberstalking little piss-ant's online travels here and at a few of the other forums - he is spending a lot of time in, "the glow of the screen," (both at work and at home) for a guy who talked shit about everyone else in this forum for the same thing. Fucking hypocrit.
I doubt you'll see him at the park -it's not like he can actually skate worth a shit. As I recall, seeing him at the park last summer, he couldn't even grind the 5ft deep tub mini-capsule bowl. But he was trying (and crashing)inverts half way up the 5ft transition... LMAO!!

As for a session tomorrow morning, I'm in!
Revert!
Posted: Mon Jun 17, 2002 10:19 am Reply with quote
Joined: 17 Apr 2002 Posts: 88 Location: Around here someplace
Oh, and a little update on this deathbox asshole: Dipshit Don has been spreading his venomous drug-addled bullshit on several other skate related forums under the names BILLY and KOWALSKI12. He's been "gagged" at OVD's Forum - which shouldn't be a problem as I'm sure he has lot's of experience with gagging.

He's also been spamming forums/message boards with his employers website address that offer some EMP footage (which is listed as "windows media player," files when they're actually shitty Qicktime files). Site hasn't updated in a year!
slob-air
Posted: Fri Sep 06, 2002 6:26 pm Reply with quote
[quote]
Revert wrote:
"I'm sure he has lot's of experience with gagging."

You're a cruel cruel bastard, Rev! LMAO!!
Bijan
Posted: Mon Jan 06, 2003 11:17 pm Reply with quote
Kinda late posting on this topic, but this is too f'in funny!!!!! This guy Don used to post all kinds off bullshit on the TSOL messageboard, NOBODY liked him, and I doubt anyone misses him! He used the name slats. What a fuckin LOSER. He was always talking like he was some big time journalist, now I see he's still a student (allegedly) HAHA. Later- Bijan
slob-air
Posted: Wed Jan 08, 2003 2:18 pm Reply with quote
haha! Too funny! He's not a student anymore (as far as I know) he's just a useless knob.
Buckethead
Posted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 1:13 am Reply with quote
Dude, knobs are usefull....how do you open doors?
slob-air
Posted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 2:32 am Reply with quote
Not that kind of knob, bucket.

Page 3 of 4    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next