SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  GENERAL DISCUSSION FORUM  »  From out of the mouths of groms
Page 4 of 6    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

From out of the mouths of groms

Posted: Sun May 09, 2004 11:38 pm Reply with quote

[ This Message was edited by: slob-air on 2004-05-10 00:50 ]
Nervous
Posted: Sun May 09, 2004 11:42 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 09 Feb 2003 Posts: 2841 Location: a room with a view
Dude, fuckin' go back to school and learn how to spell (while your there ask about these things called periods, they arent that hard to get the hang of). How old are these BMX'ers, eight?
polock
Posted: Sun May 09, 2004 11:45 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Show me one place anywhere that calls it a Bike Park! I can show you a thousand places that call it a skate park and most of them don't allow bikes because they are not supposed to be there! When I was skating everyday as a kid the one thing I remembered was BMXers always getting in the way and riding out of control and a little stick in the spokes always solved that problem! Damn I was a punk in those days...glad I fnally grew up, haha!

Posted: Sun May 09, 2004 11:48 pm Reply with quote
I dont have a problem with the guys that act like adults. Its the little 20 minute, no concern for anyone else but myself, looking around to see if people were looking, shit bags that I cant stand. Louisville is a hotspot for these bushy haired freaks. WOW, YOU DID THE EXACT SAME AIR YOU HAVE DONE 40 TIMES TONIGHT OVER THE EXACT SAME HIP! IM IMPRESSED!
Posted: Sun May 09, 2004 11:56 pm Reply with quote
@Sh1fty....hi dipshit, my point was in every town they're called SKATEparks. I don't give a fuck who fronted the money or who built it. They're called SKATEparks. Even if bikes are welcome 24/7 they're called SKATEparks! I'm sure a few are called citypark, skikeparks, bakepark or whatever but 97% of them are called skateparks. And why because people don't like skateboards anywhere and everywhere.

Bikes are welcome everywhere because they're for excercise(just like rollerblades). Look in the fitness section of a store....bikes and rollerblades. I know 80 year old men that have bikes and 50 year old women with rollerblades. Except it....bikes are mainstream! The only outlaw extreme sport is skateboarding. Shit, there are even more snowboarders than skiers these days.

Nervous
Posted: Sun May 09, 2004 11:57 pm Reply with quote
@AC
When are you headed to Louisville again? We have to torment TGM a little.

@TGM
Didnt send you your "gift". My "gift" is very heavy and cost wayyyyyy to much to ship. I'll just bring the "gift" to Louisville with me and give "it" to you there.

[ This Message was edited by: Nervous on 2004-05-10 00:59 ]
Posted: Sun May 09, 2004 11:58 pm Reply with quote
I'm not sure. Too much going on to even plan tomorrow....LOL.

Posted: Mon May 10, 2004 12:00 am Reply with quote
OH YEAH....bikes will never be banned from public places because little Sally wouldn't be able to ride her Pink Princess with training wheels to get a pack of gum at 7-11.

I was pissed at the topic now I'm pissed because you asses got me worked up when I wanted to go to bed.
slob-air
Posted: Mon May 10, 2004 12:04 am Reply with quote
Site Admin Joined: 27 Oct 2001 Posts: 63461 Location: S&B HQ
I'm feeling nuke-a-rific! LOL!
Posted: Mon May 10, 2004 12:22 am Reply with quote
uummm... i think alot of BMXers do get a way over excited about this stuff and such but it is somthing that we dont understand maybe ur rite
maybe we are all mentaly retarted
thats why we ride little kid bikes

but i hinestly dont see why bikes cant ride a skatepark that was also payed for by there own tax dollars

bikes are a little more abusiv on parks thats true but its way over rated my local park as been letting bikes in for ever and there is no damage that isnt at non bike parks
it looks the same except for little chips that are less then a CM deep about a MM under coping were skate wheels dont even touch (that i see)

and yes we do go way faster then u guys but we also have brakes and the abilaty to maneuver and turn EZer then u guys

at a park i go to alot in WA (redmond) i see more skater accidents then bike accidents

and yes when a bike hits it hits hard but it doesnt hapen often enough for it to be a big deal

and i kno alot of u are gonna protest to this and tell me how "untrue" it is
but most the time when theres a problem (that i see atleast) a bike will be carving a bowl or a 1/4 and a skater will drop in on him/her i kno u guys/girls think this is bull but u should look around real quick before u drop in

and please excuse the ppl who posted before me they prolly werent the britest
oh and the reason why so many bikes are coming to ur forum is b/c some1 posted a link to this page on my site (www.4130riders.com) and prolly other sites too

Page 4 of 6    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next