SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  SCREEN PRINTING  »  full deck color
Page 2 of 2    Goto page Previous  1, 2

full deck color

ugsb
Posted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 10:09 am Reply with quote
i'm with 5-points .... i can tape about 20 decks while i sit on my ass and watch an hour tv show. also i've been using this rustoleam appliance paint. it drys real had and the enamal ink lays on it pretty sweet.

howie
pennswood
Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2003 10:30 am Reply with quote
the trick here is to go ahead and paint the decks with sherwin williams brand water based pigmented laquers.
no smell, quick dry, fire resistant(big deal for us),and it drys super hard smooth and glossy. spray them through a small autobody paint gun. easy to clean up and reuse. the laquer needs thinned out a bit with water to make it sprayable.
after they dry print directly onto using naz dar 2700 series waterbased ink, through a water resistant emulsion. after print is dry use a razor blade to scrape side sides of the deck. it will scrape away all th eoverspray and any print smears perfectly.
Nick
Posted: Sun Oct 05, 2003 4:43 am Reply with quote
Anyone know where i can get the Nazdar 2700 ink without a tax ID number? I can't get it from nazdar for some reason.

Page 2 of 2    Goto page Previous  1, 2