SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  GENERAL DISCUSSION FORUM  »  Useless posts
 Post new topic   Reply to topic
Page 1232 of 1236    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1231, 1232, 1233, 1234, 1235, 1236  Next

Useless posts

Author Message
Buddur
Posted: Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:15 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 04 Aug 2012 Posts: 1059 Location: Western Pennsylvania
At work I picked a locked door open today.

With paper.

_________________
It's not the size of the deck, it's how you ride it. ...................I said "DECK"!
View user's profile Send private message
Sticks
Posted: Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:20 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 07 Feb 2003 Posts: 10327 Location: Raytown Travel Agency
Buddur wrote:
At work I picked a locked door open today.

With paper.


Details!
View user's profile Send private message
Buddur
Posted: Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:54 am Reply with quote
Joined: 04 Aug 2012 Posts: 1059 Location: Western Pennsylvania
Sticks wrote:
Buddur wrote:
At work I picked a locked door open today.

With paper.


Details!


While my coworker got a ladder to get into the ceiling to crawl to his office ceiling to get in , I took a piece of hard paper, very thin but very strong, and slipped in in between the door and frame and worked the latch till door opened. Essentially the old credit card trick, but the frame was lapped over the door edge so I needed something longer and more able to get around the corner (credit card would never bend around corner) to get to the latch.

_________________
It's not the size of the deck, it's how you ride it. ...................I said "DECK"!
View user's profile Send private message
charlieee
Posted: Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:05 am Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Joined: 08 Dec 2007 Posts: 1193 Location: Tootgarook.....Australia.
Buddur wrote:
Sticks wrote:
Buddur wrote:
At work I picked a locked door open today.

With paper.


Details!


While my coworker got a ladder to get into the ceiling to crawl to his office ceiling to get in , I took a piece of hard paper, very thin but very strong, and slipped in in between the door and frame and worked the latch till door opened. Essentially the old credit card trick, but the frame was lapped over the door edge so I needed something longer and more able to get around the corner (credit card would never bend around corner) to get to the latch.


Handy information.....I’ll keep that in check for my next job.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY.......🦠🎂🍻🥳.
View user's profile Send private message
mosu101
Posted: Thu Dec 24, 2020 5:49 am Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Joined: 08 Aug 2006 Posts: 5084 Location: Australia
charlieee wrote:
Buddur wrote:
Sticks wrote:
Buddur wrote:
At work I picked a locked door open today.

With paper.


Details!


While my coworker got a ladder to get into the ceiling to crawl to his office ceiling to get in , I took a piece of hard paper, very thin but very strong, and slipped in in between the door and frame and worked the latch till door opened. Essentially the old credit card trick, but the frame was lapped over the door edge so I needed something longer and more able to get around the corner (credit card would never bend around corner) to get to the latch.


Handy information.....I’ll keep that in check for my next job.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY.......🦠🎂🍻🥳.


and it sounds great on the resume!

_________________
so upset photobucket took my avatar...
View user's profile Send private message
charlieee
Posted: Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:03 am Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Joined: 08 Dec 2007 Posts: 1193 Location: Tootgarook.....Australia.
mosu101 wrote:
charlieee wrote:
Buddur wrote:
Sticks wrote:
Buddur wrote:
At work I picked a locked door open today.

With paper.


Details!


While my coworker got a ladder to get into the ceiling to crawl to his office ceiling to get in , I took a piece of hard paper, very thin but very strong, and slipped in in between the door and frame and worked the latch till door opened. Essentially the old credit card trick, but the frame was lapped over the door edge so I needed something longer and more able to get around the corner (credit card would never bend around corner) to get to the latch.


Handy information.....I’ll keep that in check for my next job.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY.......🦠🎂🍻🥳.


and it sounds great on the resume!


The job I’m thinking of doesn’t leave a resume......or fingerprints.
View user's profile Send private message
GETOCAT
Posted: Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:36 am Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Joined: 23 Dec 2009 Posts: 7027 Location: STOCKTON,CA
Fingerprints? You guys don't put a layer of Super Glue on your hands and then surgical gloves on top of that?


Last edited by GETOCAT on Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:10 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
yella70 wrote:
I can barley stomach the news .
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
charlieee
Posted: Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:45 am Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Joined: 08 Dec 2007 Posts: 1193 Location: Tootgarook.....Australia.
Ha.........don’t touch your gloves with your hand.
It’s all about DNA these days.

Don’t even breathe....wear a mask...they’re readily available.🤓
View user's profile Send private message
GETOCAT
Posted: Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:12 am Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Joined: 23 Dec 2009 Posts: 7027 Location: STOCKTON,CA
Buy a whole outfit from the second hand store for one time use,including shoes...

The next crime I commit will be the first...of this week

_________________
yella70 wrote:
I can barley stomach the news .
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
charlieee
Posted: Fri Dec 25, 2020 3:44 am Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Joined: 08 Dec 2007 Posts: 1193 Location: Tootgarook.....Australia.
GETOCAT wrote:
Buy a whole outfit from the second hand store for one time use,including shoes...

The next crime I commit will be the first...of this week


I dunno why.........but I picture you in something like this from the second hand store........for some reason I reckon you’d still go that little bit extra and hold some style for the job at hand.🤓👍


View user's profile Send private message
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic
Page 1232 of 1236    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1231, 1232, 1233, 1234, 1235, 1236  Next
All times are GMT - 5 Hours
The time now is Wed Feb 01, 2023 2:44 pm
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum