SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  GENERAL DISCUSSION FORUM  »  Useless posts
Page 1222 of 1239    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1221, 1222, 1223 ... 1237, 1238, 1239  Next

Useless posts

Buddur
Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:28 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 04 Aug 2012 Posts: 1095 Location: Western Pennsylvania
I'm having a party this Sat night 9/29, keg of beer and bonfire ready to go, and y'all are invited.

Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:36 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Buddur wrote:
I'm having a party this Sat night 9/29, keg of beer and bonfire ready to go, and y'all are invited.

Cheers!

slavadov
Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:17 pm Reply with quote
Buddur wrote:

How'd it go?

Buddur
Posted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:49 am Reply with quote
slavadov wrote:
Buddur wrote:

How'd it go?

The party went well for everyone, except me kind of. I had sleepover plans for my 2 sons and some of their friends whose parents were there with lots of things to do and food and all. Well, my wife didn't meet me Fri night to swap our boys as per the custody agreement. Instead of going to look for her I called the State Police to find she put a Protection From Abuse order out on me. If I would have went looking for her and my boys, and found them, instead of calling the SP, I could have and most likely would have gone to jail because I wouldn't have known about the PFA.

Almost called off the party, but felt I needed support instead of being alone Sat night stewing over this.

I will be at the Sheriff's office at 9am today to get the actual PFA docs. Really not sure why she did this, but the last PFA was so full of lies it was dropped like a lead weight. I expect this one to be similar. But I most likely won't get to see my 2 sons again next weekend.

Posted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:43 am Reply with quote
Buddur wrote:
slavadov wrote:
Buddur wrote:

How'd it go?

The party went well for everyone, except me kind of. I had sleepover plans for my 2 sons and some of their friends whose parents were there with lots of things to do and food and all. Well, my wife didn't meet me Fri night to swap our boys as per the custody agreement. Instead of going to look for her I called the State Police to find she put a Protection From Abuse order out on me. If I would have went looking for her and my boys, and found them, instead of calling the SP, I could have and most likely would have gone to jail because I wouldn't have known about the PFA.

Almost called off the party, but felt I needed support instead of being alone Sat night stewing over this.

I will be at the Sheriff's office at 9am today to get the actual PFA docs. Really not sure why she did this, but the last PFA was so full of lies it was dropped like a lead weight. I expect this one to be similar. But I most likely won't get to see my 2 sons again next weekend.

Yeah, I posted that, then saw your post in "stuff that didn't go right..." and felt like an asshole.'

Stay strong, brother. Sounds like some manipulative crap you're dealing with, and that's no fun.

Buddur
Posted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:29 pm Reply with quote
No worries, Slav. Folks were there till after 3am till the beer kicked and me and the fire were still going. My buddy in the pic from Ohio was the first one there to tap the keg and light the fire. It definitely kept my mind in a better place.

Posted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:13 pm Reply with quote
Looks like a good fire!

Wanted: Nos white dip Santa Cruz Special Edition Mechanical Fish
Buddur
Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:39 am Reply with quote
Update RE: Useless PFA

Interviewed by a Children's Youth Services case worker on Tues and he is going to have this case closed. All allegations were frivolous and not true. Prior to that, both my sons were interviewed at home AND at school, and my oldest son contradicted allegations toward my youngest by telling the truth...and my statements cooberated what my oldest said.

I still won't get to even see my sons for 2 more weekends until the PFA court date Monday October 15. The last time we met in court when she initially left in 2016 was on our wedding anniversary, and this time we meet in court.....on my birthday.

Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:00 am Reply with quote
Joined: 04 Feb 2014 Posts: 761 Location: Half a beat behind
Buddur wrote:
Update RE: Useless PFA

Interviewed by a Children's Youth Services case worker on Tues and he is going to have this case closed. All allegations were frivolous and not true. Prior to that, both my sons were interviewed at home AND at school, and my oldest son contradicted allegations toward my youngest by telling the truth...and my statements cooberated what my oldest said.

I still won't get to even see my sons for 2 more weekends until the PFA court date Monday October 15. The last time we met in court when she initially left in 2016 was on our wedding anniversary, and this time we meet in court.....on my birthday.

Shit dude. You’re due a streak of good times soon!
swelbow
Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:07 am Reply with quote
Is a sperm donor a prostitute?

Page 1222 of 1239    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1221, 1222, 1223 ... 1237, 1238, 1239  Next