SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  WANNA' TRADE?  »  Apologies
Page 1 of 1    

Apologies

caracortada
Posted: Sun Oct 28, 2001 2:14 am Reply with quote
I just wanted to apologise to everyone on the site especially Ron and Henrik, my price for the vallely was simply ridiculos but i was just seeing if anyone was willing to pay over the top as there isn't too many around, what happened after was not planned it was just a silly argument that got out of hand, i don't even know hh but i am sure he was joking, i am by no means proud of what i wrote as you said we should respect each other and learn from our mistakes, i have and will not do it again we are a rare breed and beleive that we should stick together.
skullandbones
Posted: Sun Oct 28, 2001 5:42 am Reply with quote
Hey Henrik here, Im sure hammerhead was just pullimg a joke on you, things sometimes sounds harder written, than how it is meant.
regarding putting a price on your product, ofcourse you can ask for whatever you want, then its peoples choice to say yes or no, heres a tip to how you will get your best price, either post it on ebay, or make a post here that you are selling your deck and then let people know they can make you an offer on the deck, if the price are cool with you then its all cool.
Just to let you know I was never offended by your first post, and Im sure Ron wasnt either
Henrik
Fallen99angel

Page 1 of 1