SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  NON SKATEBOARD RELATED SALES AND AUCTIONS  »  Mountain bike wheel build
Page 1 of 1    

Mountain bike wheel build

lrvace
Posted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:23 am Reply with quote
Embrace your inner Rob Roskopp and build your own mountain bike wheel..........

Bought this stuff and was going to build a new front wheel for my downhill rig. Well never got around to it and decided I didn't have the patience for it either

Up for grabs:

36 spoke Mavic 823 UST tubeless hoop. This is the same hoop that is used in the prebuilt DeeMax DH wheelset (pretty bulletproof) I have a set on my trail bike and they can take abuse. $40 shipped

HOPE 36 spoke front hub 20mm thru-axle. Red anodized (pretty pimp) $50 shipped

DT swiss Triple butted ALPINE III spokes 72 pcs. 2.34/1.8/2.0x262 $10 shipped or free with the purchase of hoop and hub. These were calculated length to lace this as a 4x pattern with this wheel......... Should have tried a 3x for my first build. Oh well, lesson learned.

Prices shipped in the US...... Would have to figure out otherwise. All items are brand new and never ridden. I did attempt lacing the 4x pattern and never went back to it......... If you have experience wheel building or know someone who does this is a steal for a solid UST Tubeless front wheel.
lloyd.park
Posted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:47 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Joined: 25 Jan 2005 Posts: 9700 Location: san jose, california
oh hey. wow. nice wheel. i got an extra DH wheel too. but that is different color story bird of another kind. lol. wha???

sheesh. i never even knew this place existed.

lol.park

Page 1 of 1