SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  HOT DISCUSSIONS  »  Random acts of kindness.
Page 2 of 34    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Random acts of kindness.

scs
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:24 am Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Buddah43 sent me a kick ass hooka for Christmas, I was interested in it but diddn't have the funds (what else is new ), got this big ass box in the mail and on the top it said 'flip it over', so did that and on the bottom said 'merry christmas'! Was, & still am stoked! So then I won a deck from titletownjeff and had him ship it to Buddah43. Also handplantwilly hooked me up with some NOS zorlac wheels for Christmas, awesome!! You guys rule! I've got some 'other' stuff from diffrent members here as well but can't get into that Giving feels great, recieving stuff you had no idea was coming to you feels great too! Thanks guys!!

Last edited by scs on Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:05 pm Reply with quote
I was trolling through CL a while back and found your standard, "Looking for old skateboards" add.
Clicked on it to find that it was a SnB member.
They said the first SnB member who finds this add needs to contact me for a free gift!
He told me at the time not to go and blab who gave them to me...so he shall remain nameless.
He asked what kinda stuff I was into, I said SC...and these arrived in my mail shortly after.
The envelope was even cool...stenciled and rad...William Shatner art.
This was a week into my divororce and couldnt have come at a better time. Thanks again bro
MikeSB
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:48 pm Reply with quote
eddies wrote:
Jaffa Cakes! those cure cancer you know

This mans speaks the truth. Jaffa cakes FTW!

Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:53 pm Reply with quote
scs wrote:
Buddah43 sent me a kick ass hooka for Christmas, I was interested in it but diddn't have the funds (what else is new ), got this big ass box in the mail and on the top it said 'flip it over', so did that and on the bottom said 'merry christmas'! Was, & still am stoked! So then I won a deck from titletownjeff and had him ship it to Buddah43. Thanks guys!!

Yeah thanks, and right back atcha, that was a cool suprise.

Too many to list for all the random acts of the flow, you know who you all are and a big Thanks to all!
Arhodes
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:45 pm Reply with quote
'Bopster' sorted me out 1 RAD that I could not find with me in and then sent me a few other skate mags I was in...........Carl, a big thank you again - Tony
Arhodes
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:48 pm Reply with quote
and 'Cammy T' sent me a copy of Rollin DVD - which had me in for 2 10 second slots, again like above no trade nor cash, just good old fashion friendliness......Cheers Andy more UK Bros rulin....Ta Tony
vapester
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:55 pm Reply with quote
yeah Lloyds gotta be the coolest mutha jumper on here...... we did a couple deals and he totally cheered me up are solidified my appreciation for this community here and helped explain how cool it is when peeps reach out and go beyond just being a random screen name represented by an avatar of a random whore with big boobs. He hooked me up with an awesome proto Omar Hassan i'll never part with.......sniffers, thanks again BrO !!

Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:16 am Reply with quote
Joined: 26 Apr 2004 Posts: 7296 Location: Geelong Australia
I posted this in props and am going to lazily quote it here although, that should not deduct from my stoked-ness at all. Thanks again Jeff.

mealsonwheels wrote:
Jeff is rad.

I posted up a Santa Cruz Beavis and Butthead board in New Wood and he promptly insisted that he send me this little gem...

...purely out of sheer kindness and the fact that I mentioned I'm a bit of a B&B fan.

Apparently his better half is not too happy with the decision though, so I apologise for any grief sending talking cornholio Beavis down under has caused - he is always ready for a return trip to Canada if need be. For the moment though he is in good hands and annoying the crap out of my girl, especially when I hit the button at 3 am and Beavis screams 'I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE!' - priceless!

Jeff, I really appreciate your kind gesture.

Cheers,
mow

There are also a bunch of other guys that have sent me random cool stuff (and speaking of the devil - never have received a pringles can...yet ) over the years, thanks to them all.

Cheers,
mow

cammy t
Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:34 am Reply with quote
Phil (P3yro) has to be one of the most generous Guys I know, he has sent my Son a Skateboard in the past, sent Playstation 3 games for my Daughter, he even sent me painted a deck for a bit of fun a couple of Christmas's ago (I wasn't even his Secret Santa).

He's full of surprises, other than being a Cockney he's A1

I should also mention Mettuchi (I know I put this in the props but it really belongs here), he sent me a very cool Radio Controlled Car for my Son. Why? Cause he thought my Son would like it.

this place rocks
bLkLbLaRmY
Posted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:35 pm Reply with quote
A little less then a year ago screen name Blaze gave me a Lucer Alive deck. Yes, gave me a OG alive deck. He rules! I can not thank him enough. Every time I look at this deck I am reminded of his kindness. Thanxs a million once agian!

Page 2 of 34    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 32, 33, 34  Next