SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  BUSINESS, SHOPS & RETAILERS  »  Distributors that don't have to have a store location
Page 1 of 1    

Distributors that don't have to have a store location

polock
Posted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:38 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
I am looking for any distribution companies that you don't have to have a actual store location. I sell my boards online and from the house and a lot of people are looking for completes so I am trying to find any distribution companies that you don't have to have a store location to get started. I know alot are not offering this because they are trying to stay away from flea market and ebay sellers. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
MikeSB
Posted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:40 pm Reply with quote
polock wrote:
I am looking for any distribution companies that you don't have to have a actual store location. I sell my boards online and from the house and a lot of people are looking for completes so I am trying to find any distribution companies that you don't have to have a store location to get started. I know alot are not offering this because they are trying to stay away from flea market and ebay sellers. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

good luck with that, none that are worth anything will do that.

Basically they do this to keep random people from getting a bunch of stuff @ wholesale for themselves or friends.

Posted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:39 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
I have only found one and they have pretty much what I need but some things they cannot get. I understand them not wanting to get people getting cheap wholesale items for themselves and friends and selling stuff on ebay.
brianzig
Posted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:50 am Reply with quote
Rax is the only one I know of. http://www.raxusa.com/

Page 1 of 1