SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  SCREEN PRINTING  »  need help with a graphic
Page 1 of 2    Goto page 1, 2  Next

need help with a graphic

mayhemdave
Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2003 9:24 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
I am looking for somone in the orange county california area to help me with my graphics for a skate board company I am trying to start.if you know somone can you let me know or sen me in the right direction.my e.mail is [email protected]
Scottay
Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2003 8:10 am Reply with quote
Are looking for somebody to print them, or are you looking for design help?
mayhemdave
Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2003 8:22 pm Reply with quote
I am looking for some one to help me desing
my graphics.I couldnt draw to save my life
ohio
Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2003 10:34 am Reply with quote
i do graphic design and i recently got a job at a newspaper doing ad design, and i now have full access to an imaging machine, what this is is a machine that can print a transparency as long as you want for the negative for burning a screen it has the transparency on a roll, and it can do as many colors as you want. any how i use the design programs to lay shit out if you need help let me know aall stuff can be sent over email anyhow.
ohio
Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2003 10:48 am Reply with quote
i also forgot to say that i guess not too many people read my message on how most boards are printed today, the bottom venneer is printed BEFORE IT IS PRESSED ALOT OF TIMES, so if you guys want to start talking to mabey penns wood or woodchuck and asking them to send you a bunch of the venneers to print and then send them back i know so people who do this. they you can go crazy and print youre own boards without the curved screen shit. I had recived no emails on this and i was just wondering if anyone even saw what i wrote but try and get some veneers and and print a four color piece on them and see how it works for you once you get it really good contact a wood shop that presses boards and see if they can send you the bottom plys and priint them and mail them back.
livi-skater
Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2003 11:57 am Reply with quote
I think i heard the somwhere before but it might have just been another post you done. seems a bit wierd, wouldent the paint get scrateched when they go in the press and get cut and sanded afterwards? I supose not if people are already doing it.

CH3NO2JAY
Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2003 5:32 pm Reply with quote
You can actually find veneers with the graphics already applied once in a while on Ebay. A little while back, ebay had a few Powell veneers with graphics applied going for like 10 bucks if my memory is correct. Once I saw those auctions, I pretty much thought people who do everything in house do it that way. I read all your posts and appreciate you keeping this forum alive, I don't post alot in here, but I check it out everyday.... Thanks alot.... CH3NO2JAY

[ This Message was edited by: CH3NO2JAY on 2003-09-08 18:34 ]
Scottay
Posted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 11:15 pm Reply with quote
Truth be known,
Most all Pro decks are using sublimated heat transfers, not screen printing.
There is really only one or two companies that still do some screening on the decks.
mayhemdave
Posted: Sat Sep 13, 2003 4:18 am Reply with quote
scottay,Isent you an e.mail on the deck
that I am interested in the size was 7.75
with a mediuem concave
Scottay
Posted: Sat Sep 13, 2003 6:34 pm Reply with quote
Dave,

Your deck should be shipping out Monday morning. I sent you an e-mail satating that the specific graphic you want to see only comes in a 7.625 deck. I will send it any way as I think you are really interested in graphics.

Regards,
Scott

Page 1 of 2    Goto page 1, 2  Next