SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  SKATEBOARD VIDEO TRADING  »  Powell Peralts Videos Wanted
Page 2 of 2    Goto page Previous  1, 2

Powell Peralts Videos Wanted

merle720
Posted: Sat May 11, 2002 7:46 am Reply with quote
P&P collector, If I remember, I had major words with some one who was selling the video axe rated but not telling any one it was a dubbed copy of it, and thet went for $80-$90 dollars. I asked why would some one pay $90 for a copy and he fliped out and said "what are you the moral police". I said in return that selling a copy is wrong, but doing it for cost and a bit of coin is different. Anyways,, still looking for a copy,,,,Merle
woody2001
Posted: Sat May 11, 2002 7:45 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 01 Oct 2001 Posts: 266 Location: Garbage Grove, Oregon
wow, i missed all these posts somehow

most of the powell videos had stupid anti copy protection and dubs end up with light and dark spots in the copied tape

i want clean copies- with no weird color afflictions like michael jackson

maybe i should just give skateone a hollar- im not approved with them yet but maybe it is time to try
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Powell Peralta Collector
Posted: Sun May 12, 2002 1:56 am Reply with quote
I'm down for trading copies of videos or even just making some copies of it for some of the dudes on the forum...

That is when I have a chance to do it. Which could be in a week or a year depending on a number of factors.

The video came out in about 1988 I think. It's about 37 minutes long... Ok, hold on I'm going to go get it. Yep, 1988 and it's 31 minutes plus 5 if you count the strange alternate endings...

I remember when some guy was selling a copy and not saying that it was a real version. I didn't really even know about the video at the time...but it was crazy to see any video going that high!

[ This Message was edited by: Powell Peralta Collector on 2002-05-12 03:02 ]
Posted: Sun Sep 08, 2002 11:57 am Reply with quote
I have copied the first 4 powell vids pretty well. I tried to copy ban this and it didnt work. I am looking for axe rated if someone can help me out email me please at [email protected]
thanks
dignan
Posted: Wed Sep 18, 2002 11:32 pm Reply with quote
Woody, does your shop go through Awh or Eastern Skate Supply? They have most of the powell videos. I just got an original of Ban This recently and the cover still said Powell PERALTA on it, i noticed they changed some covers.

hey, does anyone know the differences between the o.g. Bones Brigade Video Show and the reissue. I have an o.g. one and i was just wondering what they cut out or whatever.

Page 2 of 2    Goto page Previous  1, 2