SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  PRESS RELEASES, COMPANY ANNOUNCEMENTS, NEWS & SALES  »  Homegrown Industry Summit, Cincinnati, May 2011
Page 1 of 1    

Homegrown Industry Summit, Cincinnati, May 2011

MrCokesNSmokes
Posted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:33 pm Reply with quote

Here's the article, here:

http://thesolitarylifeof.blogspot.com...ustry-summit.html

And, here's the e-mail for pre-registration, if you're interested in coming (as either a retailer, or a manufacturers' rep), if you need more info, or if you just wanna holla and say hey:

[email protected]

I'm thinking of having The Solitary Life buy a booth space, for the smallest companies that might not be able to make the show (due to budgeting constraints, or they're too far away). Let me know if you're one of those brands. Lates.
EBasil
Posted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:22 pm Reply with quote
Big Fish Joined: 24 Nov 2004 Posts: 335
Is Sector 9 coming? Are you giving them the prime real estate, again?

Posted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:25 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
again??

huh?

~nostalgia is the wave of the future~
MrCokesNSmokes
Posted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:29 pm Reply with quote
It's a running joke between Basil and I, Kirb. A damn funny one at that...

The show is on. A few loose ends to nail down, but the venue is set, the manus are pre-registering, we're starting to pre-register shops, and everything is pretty much a go.

Anyone that wants to go... shops, or exhibitors... just hit me up real quick. No worries, everybody's welcome, just let me know what you need and we'll make every effort to accommodate. Space is moving briskly, but we have a lot of space at the venue, so no worries there. $200 for exhibitors, if we come in under budget (as I expect we will), we'll be sending out rebate checks. Lodging is fairly inexpensive, and for the truly hardcore, camping is available and free. Indoor skatepark on site, but it's walled off from the show site... so it's kinda public, but also private. Two days (Saturday and Sunday) of fun, good vibes, and good skateboarding. Still playing with dates, but look for late April/early May if things shake down as I suspect they will.

Lastly: I've been getting inundated with well-wishes and thank-yous from heads all over the midwest. It's not really "my gig"; it's seriously a collaborative effort of about a dozen people. Thank them, you'll know who they are. Still, the entire midwest is super-stoked on the show coming to town. Might be the best thing to happen to midwest skating in some time. The scene is jazzed. Right there, we've got a small success.

So, sincere thanks to all the manus and retailers that have stepped up to make this happen.

Watch for complete updates next week via The Solitary Life.

www.thesolitarylifeof.blogspot.com
MrCokesNSmokes
Posted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:56 am Reply with quote
Updates, as promised:

http://thesolitarylifeof.blogspot.com...we-have-show.html

Page 1 of 1