SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  WANTED!!  »  SANTA CRUZ, SPECIAL EDITION: 'first meaningful deck'
Page 2 of 28    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 26, 27, 28  Next

SANTA CRUZ, SPECIAL EDITION: 'first meaningful deck'

oneendone
Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:04 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL

- A survivor for you all…here is my last ramp complete; left in my parent’s rafters twenty years ago. I loved skating those Schmitt Stix radials, so fast, this was definately a fast ride! Funny but fitting grip for a Staab deck…eh.

Anyway, back to business...GRAIL BUMP!!! PLEASE HELP hook me up with my:

White NOS SC Special Edition Mechanical Fish!
oneendone
Posted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:24 pm Reply with quote
Moved States and out of a Metropolis, who would of thought I’d find more to skate…on the outside. Hit this a couple hours ago and was the only person skating all night! Relocated for three weeks and trying to go on a regular basis:

It has been fun!

…but how about some focus here, I need help…

Really…I know there are lots of people on here that would give a bro a heads up, in the effort to find a grail. Is this deck that hard to find? I mean there are multiple used examples rolling around…why not nos? I’d think the example in dis-posable would have to be owned by somebody but I guess no one here has ever seen it.

?
mkelty
Posted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:28 am Reply with quote
1 used white one is in my possession, the only deck to truly give justice to the neon green Gullwing Phoenix's I have...

Posted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:51 pm Reply with quote
this here won´t really help, but i am pretty sure there are nos ones out there. i´ve seen a nos one in about 2003 or 2004 on german ebay, i think. and another white very slightly used one in 2007. so good luck with your search. one day you´ll find your deck...
oneendone
Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:24 pm Reply with quote
mkelty wrote:
1 used white one is in my possession, the only deck to truly give justice to the neon green Gullwing Phoenix's I have...

Yup, that was a great deck to have for mixing and matching. Not too many decks out there with that many fluoro colors. For some reason it use to remind me of the vintage 7up bottle with the large screen dots. It was a bit over the top with color, which is why I referred to it as being a bit off beat. The pink version in particular went a bit too far for me but at this point if one popped up nos or in nos black I’d have to grab it. Yet, in the end...the search wouldn’t be over until I found a nos white.

rockisking wrote:
this here won´t really help, but i am pretty sure there are nos ones out there. i´ve seen a nos one in about 2003 or 2004 on german ebay, i think. and another white very slightly used one in 2007. so good luck with your search. one day you´ll find your deck...

Thanks for passing along some optimism! It would be nice to think there is a nos one out there. I’ve been watching ebay since 2002 but if it was on ebay Germany then I could have missed it. I never watch for decks that don’t sell to the US market. Maybe Herwig will find one for me . I bought a slightly used white off ebay which is in my avatar but I thought that was earlier than 07. Just got to keep the faith I suppose…

Herwig
Posted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:37 am Reply with quote
Joined: 25 Apr 2010 Posts: 3675 Location: Hicksville :-), Lower Bavaria
oneendone wrote:
Thanks for passing along some optimism! It would be nice to think there is a nos one out there. I’ve been watching ebay since 2002 but if it was on ebay Germany then I could have missed it. I never watch for decks that don’t sell to the US market. Maybe Herwig will find one for me . I bought a slightly used white off ebay which is in my avatar but I thought that was earlier than 07. Just got to keep the faith I suppose…

Just came across your last post...
Will see what I can do for you, but...
there haven't been any neither on German Ebay, Ebay UK nor on the French bay for quite a while, and I'm constantly checking those sites. But, as you know, there is always a possibility to miss something...

Add these sites to your browser:
http://www.collectorsweekly.com/outdo...teboards/auctions

subscribe this one:
http://skatebidder.com/Vintage-Skateboards/SantaCruz/62

and I'd suggest this one too:
http://skatebidder.com/Products/NOS-and-Mint/2/769

If possible check your subscription daily!

and check the comments on AoS...ask those guys that left comments whether they are willing to part!?!

just checked the comments and there is just one who might have one. "pkrell" ask him on AoS...you never know.

btw. shrosbro's search took 7 years and he finally found it.

Therefore bumbing your search thread regularly might also be a good choice.
Try to keep your search thread plain and simple. Don't overload it with your grip art (which is awesome btw). You'd even start a new one with a pic of your want and nothing else. Just compare your want thread to those others posted.

I'll keep my eyes out for you and have the best of luck with your search!

cheers bro.................................Herwig

I've forgotten to mention that you'd also post your want on AoS. I've got plenty of replies on my want post there!

skateboarding is forever!
oneendone
Posted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:41 pm Reply with quote

Alright…Herwig thinks I need to be more direct so here is a shot of my placeholder: NOS WHITE, PLEASE.

Herwig, I didn’t think you would take it so seriously. I guess it just shows how sincere some skullandbones members really are! Thanks for all the thought; I’ll give those sites a look. I’ve tried just about everything, that’s why I’m posting it here now, almost ten years and getting a tinge of despair. Sounds like you think you may have seen it? Probably will keep the thread the way it is though. Its kind of an identity thread, I didn’t do a formal introduction when I arrived here so it’s a little convoluted but I really just wanted it to be warmer kind of want rant. I thought, between my avatar and this thread that my motivations would be clear?

Thanks again!

Herwig
Posted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:53 am Reply with quote
Now it' absofuckinglutely plain and simple!
Be aware of getting some pm's regarding those in the background, and I'll be definitely keeping an eye out for you!

cheers...............................Herwig

Herwig
Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:52 am Reply with quote

just bump'in for a bro!

oneendone
Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:41 pm Reply with quote
Thanks brother Herwig!

Anyone? Anyone holding a nos white…anyone?

Any and all information appreciated!

Page 2 of 28    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 26, 27, 28  Next